Albion are hoping Leo Ulloa will help them get over a midweek bout of travel sickness today.
The big striker missed their 1-0 defeat at Sheffield Wednesday on Tuesday due to a virus.
But he looks set to return today as the Seagulls aim to score their first goal in three games.
So what do you think is the line-up to beat Boro?
Assuming Ulloa is passed fit, do you see him playing alongside Jesse Lingard and Will Buckley again?
And what about midfield? Is there scope there to freshen things up and pose more attacking threat?
Maybe you would like to see a change of formation.
Or have recent performances left you confident only minor tweaks, if that, are necessary.
We’d love to know your thoughts in the countdown to the big game.
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Wiggins honoured to defend Tour of Britain title
- Gregory promises loan signings for Crawley
- Transfer deadline day liveblog