Albion are hoping Leo Ulloa will help them get over a midweek bout of travel sickness today.
The big striker missed their 1-0 defeat at Sheffield Wednesday on Tuesday due to a virus.
But he looks set to return today as the Seagulls aim to score their first goal in three games.
So what do you think is the line-up to beat Boro?
Assuming Ulloa is passed fit, do you see him playing alongside Jesse Lingard and Will Buckley again?
And what about midfield? Is there scope there to freshen things up and pose more attacking threat?
Maybe you would like to see a change of formation.
Or have recent performances left you confident only minor tweaks, if that, are necessary.
We’d love to know your thoughts in the countdown to the big game.
- Who was Albion's man of the match at Swindon?
- Albion new boy enjoyed extra-time cup victory
- Colunga makes fast start after scare about availability for Albion
- Palace turn to veteran Warnock
- Gregory fumes after Reds are denied late penalty in cup exit