Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
What's your XI to beat Boro?
8:00am Saturday 29th March 2014 in Sport
Albion are hoping Leo Ulloa will help them get over a midweek bout of travel sickness today.
The big striker missed their 1-0 defeat at Sheffield Wednesday on Tuesday due to a virus.
But he looks set to return today as the Seagulls aim to score their first goal in three games.
So what do you think is the line-up to beat Boro?
Assuming Ulloa is passed fit, do you see him playing alongside Jesse Lingard and Will Buckley again?
And what about midfield? Is there scope there to freshen things up and pose more attacking threat?
Maybe you would like to see a change of formation.
Or have recent performances left you confident only minor tweaks, if that, are necessary.
We’d love to know your thoughts in the countdown to the big game.
- Stockdale targets quick return to top flight with Albion
- New keeper Stockdale could not resist Albion's top-flight set-up
- Albion striker O'Grady glad to be fit and firing after injury
- Hyypia's fellow Finn plays part in Stockdale capture
- Albion sign Premier League keeper
Comments are closed on this article.