Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
What's your XI to beat Boro?
8:00am Saturday 29th March 2014 in Sport
Albion are hoping Leo Ulloa will help them get over a midweek bout of travel sickness today.
The big striker missed their 1-0 defeat at Sheffield Wednesday on Tuesday due to a virus.
But he looks set to return today as the Seagulls aim to score their first goal in three games.
So what do you think is the line-up to beat Boro?
Assuming Ulloa is passed fit, do you see him playing alongside Jesse Lingard and Will Buckley again?
And what about midfield? Is there scope there to freshen things up and pose more attacking threat?
Maybe you would like to see a change of formation.
Or have recent performances left you confident only minor tweaks, if that, are necessary.
We’d love to know your thoughts in the countdown to the big game.
- Solly hurt as Albion share the spoils with Crawley
- John header hands Albion half-time deficit (with picture)
- No Albion debut for O'Grady in clash against local rivals
- VIDEO - Albion say farewell to Ulloa
- Win an Albion shirt in our picture caption competition
Comments are closed on this article.