Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion talking point: What do you think has gone wrong?
Updated 5:27pm Saturday 29th March 2014 in Sport
Albion suffered a third defeat – and a third game without a goal – in succession today.
The 2-0 reverse to Middlesbrough is a further blow to play-off hopes although results elsewhere keep them in the race.
So what do you think has gone wrong with Oscar Garcia’s side?
Did you leave early? Did you stay but boo them off?
Or were you among those who offered some sympathetic applause as they trooped off at the end?
Why do you think Albion have suddenly hit the buffers?
And how would you put it right?
- Video - Albion dazzle at Leeds
- Albion boss Hyypia hails his new boys after victory at Leeds
- Albion concern about March injury
- Hyypia praise as Albion win away
- Talking point: So NOW how are you feeling about this season?
Comments are closed on this article.