Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Oscar on Buckley - and why he sent on JFC
Oscar Garcia has confirmed Will Buckley suffered a hamstring problem in defeat by Middlesbrough today.
But he is unsure how serious the injury is.
Buckley left the action in the first half of the Seagulls' 2-0 reverse at the Amex.
Oscar said it was a hamstring problem but added: “Right now I don’t know exactly what happened or which kind of injury he has.”
The Albion head coach surprised some fans by replacing his right winger with midfielder Jake Forster-Caskey rather than Kazenga LuaLua or Solly March, who were also on the bench.
He moved David Lopez from a central role out to the right flank.
Oscar said: “We were losing the midfield. We knew the understanding between David Lopez and Bruno would be fine on the right side.
“So we decided to put Jake on.”
- Hyypia expected more fans for Albion friendly
- Albion keeper Stockdale sees positives in defeat
- Hyypia targets more quality signings to make Albion promotion contenders
- Honnor delighted with gold at Glasgow
- Barnet ace joins as Hawks look at ex-Albion duo
Comments are closed on this article.