Craig Conway will be looking to turn the tables tonight – by playing a key role against Albion.
The Scottish winger was at the origin of the first two goals when the Seagulls beat Blackburn 3-0 earlier this season.
He was on loan from Cardiff City at the time but has since joined Rovers for £100,000.
He is likely to be on the right hand side of a 4-2-3-1 formation sent out by Gary Bowyer at Ewood Park.
Conway admits he feels at home in Lancashire.
He said: “I enjoyed my time at Brighton. My son was born down there. But obviously I’m further up north so that makes it a lot easier for family to come and visit us.”
- Albion v Charlton from the Amex
- Dunk double saves a point for Albion
- Colunga starts but Baldock must await his chance
- Baldock admits he has 'unfinished business' in the Championship
- McLeod penalty saved as Crawley lose to ten men