Craig Conway will be looking to turn the tables tonight – by playing a key role against Albion.
The Scottish winger was at the origin of the first two goals when the Seagulls beat Blackburn 3-0 earlier this season.
He was on loan from Cardiff City at the time but has since joined Rovers for £100,000.
He is likely to be on the right hand side of a 4-2-3-1 formation sent out by Gary Bowyer at Ewood Park.
Conway admits he feels at home in Lancashire.
He said: “I enjoyed my time at Brighton. My son was born down there. But obviously I’m further up north so that makes it a lot easier for family to come and visit us.”
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home
- Video: Watch Lewis Dunk's headed double for Albion against Charlton
- Fair result? Maybe - but Charlton boss was 'devastated' after Dunk's late goal
- Albion target chooses Hull