Craig Mackail-Smith underlined his progress towards full fitness last night – helped by this stunning goal at the Amex.
The striker who has missed more than a year through injury struck twice for Albion’s development squad.
This was the second – and pick – of his brace as the Seagulls came from two down to draw 2-2 with Charlton.
Mackail-Smith tweeted: “Thank you for all the messages they are much appreciated tonight and throughout my injury and has helped me massively to keep positive.”
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home