Albion have given David Rodriguez another midweek chance to shine – this time alongside Leo Ulloa.
The former Celta man comes into the side to face Blackburn tonight as one of two changes.
The other sees Jake Forster-Caskey take over from David Lopez in midfield.
Rodriguez replaces Will Buckley, who suffered a hamstring problem against Middlesbrough on Saturday.
Rodriguez started in attack at Sheffield Wednesday last week, in the absence of the unwell Ulloa, and hit the bar.
This time the two former Almeria men will be in the same side, as they were in home wins over Doncaster and Leeds two months ago.
Dale Stephens comes back into the 18 among the subs.
Albion: Kuszczak, Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward; Andrews, Forster-Caskey, Ince; Lingard, Rodriguez, Ulloa. Subs: Brezovan, Calderon, Dunk, March, LuaLua, David Lopez, Stephens.
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Banya on target as Crawley end losing streak
- Ashdown and Rose handed Crawley debuts
- Wiggins honoured to defend Tour of Britain title