Albion have given David Rodriguez another midweek chance to shine – this time alongside Leo Ulloa.
The former Celta man comes into the side to face Blackburn tonight as one of two changes.
The other sees Jake Forster-Caskey take over from David Lopez in midfield.
Rodriguez replaces Will Buckley, who suffered a hamstring problem against Middlesbrough on Saturday.
Rodriguez started in attack at Sheffield Wednesday last week, in the absence of the unwell Ulloa, and hit the bar.
This time the two former Almeria men will be in the same side, as they were in home wins over Doncaster and Leeds two months ago.
Dale Stephens comes back into the 18 among the subs.
Albion: Kuszczak, Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward; Andrews, Forster-Caskey, Ince; Lingard, Rodriguez, Ulloa. Subs: Brezovan, Calderon, Dunk, March, LuaLua, David Lopez, Stephens.
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home