Video: Blackburn Rovers v Albion match highlights

Video: Blackburn Rovers v Albion match highlights

Video: Blackburn Rovers v Albion match highlights

First published in Sport
Last updated

Watch how Albion salvaged a draw at Blackburn Rovers in the Championship last night. Click on the arrow below.

Comments (15)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

5:51pm Wed 2 Apr 14

golddene says...

Was that a penalty ? April the first obviously.
Was that a penalty ? April the first obviously. golddene
  • Score: 1

6:24pm Wed 2 Apr 14

Steveg1958 says...

YES IT WAS
Mr Greer clattered into Rhodes and Upson even though Upson had the cross covered ! rank bad defending by captain I am afraid.
YES IT WAS Mr Greer clattered into Rhodes and Upson even though Upson had the cross covered ! rank bad defending by captain I am afraid. Steveg1958
  • Score: 0

7:04pm Wed 2 Apr 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

It was soft...ish. The type you're only going to get as the home team.
It was soft...ish. The type you're only going to get as the home team. Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 1

8:09pm Wed 2 Apr 14

ringtone says...

Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
It was soft...ish. The type you're only going to get as the home team.
You should add that the Albion never benefit from any home decisions.

You really are a po faced git.
[quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: It was soft...ish. The type you're only going to get as the home team.[/p][/quote]You should add that the Albion never benefit from any home decisions. You really are a po faced git. ringtone
  • Score: -6

8:20pm Wed 2 Apr 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

ringtone wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
It was soft...ish. The type you're only going to get as the home team.
You should add that the Albion never benefit from any home decisions.

You really are a po faced git.
Never claimed that and never will.

BTW, better to be a po-faced git than a troll, so I still win.
[quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: It was soft...ish. The type you're only going to get as the home team.[/p][/quote]You should add that the Albion never benefit from any home decisions. You really are a po faced git.[/p][/quote]Never claimed that and never will. BTW, better to be a po-faced git than a troll, so I still win. Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 5

8:29pm Wed 2 Apr 14

ringtone says...

Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
ringtone wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
It was soft...ish. The type you're only going to get as the home team.
You should add that the Albion never benefit from any home decisions.

You really are a po faced git.
Never claimed that and never will.

BTW, better to be a po-faced git than a troll, so I still win.
WIN WHAT?
[quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: It was soft...ish. The type you're only going to get as the home team.[/p][/quote]You should add that the Albion never benefit from any home decisions. You really are a po faced git.[/p][/quote]Never claimed that and never will. BTW, better to be a po-faced git than a troll, so I still win.[/p][/quote]WIN WHAT? ringtone
  • Score: -7

8:47pm Wed 2 Apr 14

namgo49 says...

Looked sluggish at the back, failing to close down players. I still do wonder about that virus or is it an old legs thing, Greer, Upson, Andrews. Need to see Dunk in the side and Ince playing covering midfield rather than Andrews, with whom he does not have a good game.

They are the future.
Looked sluggish at the back, failing to close down players. I still do wonder about that virus or is it an old legs thing, Greer, Upson, Andrews. Need to see Dunk in the side and Ince playing covering midfield rather than Andrews, with whom he does not have a good game. They are the future. namgo49
  • Score: 1

8:52pm Wed 2 Apr 14

tug509 says...

Just a word for Rohan Ince ,who i think is going to be a european quality midfielder ,i truly think this guy will get that good,tie him to a long term ,or suffer the consequences , UTA
Just a word for Rohan Ince ,who i think is going to be a european quality midfielder ,i truly think this guy will get that good,tie him to a long term ,or suffer the consequences , UTA tug509
  • Score: 3

8:58pm Wed 2 Apr 14

ringtone says...

ringtone wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
ringtone wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
It was soft...ish. The type you're only going to get as the home team.
You should add that the Albion never benefit from any home decisions.

You really are a po faced git.
Never claimed that and never will.

BTW, better to be a po-faced git than a troll, so I still win.
WIN WHAT?
No retort from young arnie,

the victor has been vanquished me thinks

take ya time old boy

I am sure it will be worth it
[quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: It was soft...ish. The type you're only going to get as the home team.[/p][/quote]You should add that the Albion never benefit from any home decisions. You really are a po faced git.[/p][/quote]Never claimed that and never will. BTW, better to be a po-faced git than a troll, so I still win.[/p][/quote]WIN WHAT?[/p][/quote]No retort from young arnie, the victor has been vanquished me thinks take ya time old boy I am sure it will be worth it ringtone
  • Score: -5

9:32pm Wed 2 Apr 14

brightonup says...

A point which keeps us in contention - just! I wonder if DMS or Hoskins will be match fit before the end of the season.......
A point which keeps us in contention - just! I wonder if DMS or Hoskins will be match fit before the end of the season....... brightonup
  • Score: 0

9:33pm Wed 2 Apr 14

brightonup says...

brightonup wrote:
A point which keeps us in contention - just! I wonder if DMS or Hoskins will be match fit before the end of the season.......
Oops I mean CMS. He's been away so long I've forgotten his first initial!
[quote][p][bold]brightonup[/bold] wrote: A point which keeps us in contention - just! I wonder if DMS or Hoskins will be match fit before the end of the season.......[/p][/quote]Oops I mean CMS. He's been away so long I've forgotten his first initial! brightonup
  • Score: 2

10:45pm Wed 2 Apr 14

jockithenoo says...

This time last season
W-15 d-15 L-9 60 pts
Now
W-15 d-12 L-12 57 pts
We are not that far off considering we've only had half a squad .
Soft penalty
UTA
This time last season W-15 d-15 L-9 60 pts Now W-15 d-12 L-12 57 pts We are not that far off considering we've only had half a squad . Soft penalty UTA jockithenoo
  • Score: 5

11:16pm Wed 2 Apr 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

tug509 wrote:
Just a word for Rohan Ince ,who i think is going to be a european quality midfielder ,i truly think this guy will get that good,tie him to a long term ,or suffer the consequences , UTA
Ince's contract doesn't run out until 2016 so I don't anything to happen until well after next summer.
[quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: Just a word for Rohan Ince ,who i think is going to be a european quality midfielder ,i truly think this guy will get that good,tie him to a long term ,or suffer the consequences , UTA[/p][/quote]Ince's contract doesn't run out until 2016 so I don't anything to happen until well after next summer. Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 1

11:36pm Wed 2 Apr 14

tug509 says...

Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
tug509 wrote:
Just a word for Rohan Ince ,who i think is going to be a european quality midfielder ,i truly think this guy will get that good,tie him to a long term ,or suffer the consequences , UTA
Ince's contract doesn't run out until 2016 so I don't anything to happen until well after next summer.
Buckley`s runs out in 2017 ,but i still worry ,because he was a target for two teams in January !!.
[quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: Just a word for Rohan Ince ,who i think is going to be a european quality midfielder ,i truly think this guy will get that good,tie him to a long term ,or suffer the consequences , UTA[/p][/quote]Ince's contract doesn't run out until 2016 so I don't anything to happen until well after next summer.[/p][/quote]Buckley`s runs out in 2017 ,but i still worry ,because he was a target for two teams in January !!. tug509
  • Score: 1

12:08am Thu 3 Apr 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

tug509 wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
tug509 wrote:
Just a word for Rohan Ince ,who i think is going to be a european quality midfielder ,i truly think this guy will get that good,tie him to a long term ,or suffer the consequences , UTA
Ince's contract doesn't run out until 2016 so I don't anything to happen until well after next summer.
Buckley`s runs out in 2017 ,but i still worry ,because he was a target for two teams in January !!.
:-) But at least it means we don't lose 'em for nothin' - Ince could be worth a fortune by the time this contract ends, but that's still scant consolation for losing him.

(And who thought at the start of the season we'd be saying that about a DS graduate!)
[quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]tug509[/bold] wrote: Just a word for Rohan Ince ,who i think is going to be a european quality midfielder ,i truly think this guy will get that good,tie him to a long term ,or suffer the consequences , UTA[/p][/quote]Ince's contract doesn't run out until 2016 so I don't anything to happen until well after next summer.[/p][/quote]Buckley`s runs out in 2017 ,but i still worry ,because he was a target for two teams in January !!.[/p][/quote]:-) But at least it means we don't lose 'em for nothin' - Ince could be worth a fortune by the time this contract ends, but that's still scant consolation for losing him. (And who thought at the start of the season we'd be saying that about a DS graduate!) Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 3

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree