Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion will aim to spoil a party at Leicester
Updated 9:52pm Friday 4th April 2014 in Sport
Albion could be guests at a promotion celebration at Leicester City on Tuesday.
The Foxes moved to the brink of the Premier League with a 2-1 home win over Sheffield Wednesday tonight.
They will go up tomorrow if QPR and Derby slip up at Bournemouth and Middlesbrough respectively.
Failing that, the Foxes will look to do what they did in 2003 – and secure their promotion to the Premier by beating Albion.
Anthony Knockaert secured tonight’s victory with a second-half free-kick.
Leicester remain unbeaten in their 21 Championship matches since losing 3-1 at the Amex on December 7.
- Hyypia expected more fans for Albion friendly
- Albion keeper Stockdale sees positives in defeat
- Hyypia targets more quality signings to make Albion promotion contenders
- Honnor delighted with gold at Glasgow
- Barnet ace joins as Hawks look at ex-Albion duo
Comments are closed on this article.