Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion will aim to spoil a party at Leicester
Updated 9:52pm Friday 4th April 2014 in Sport
Albion could be guests at a promotion celebration at Leicester City on Tuesday.
The Foxes moved to the brink of the Premier League with a 2-1 home win over Sheffield Wednesday tonight.
They will go up tomorrow if QPR and Derby slip up at Bournemouth and Middlesbrough respectively.
Failing that, the Foxes will look to do what they did in 2003 – and secure their promotion to the Premier by beating Albion.
Anthony Knockaert secured tonight’s victory with a second-half free-kick.
Leicester remain unbeaten in their 21 Championship matches since losing 3-1 at the Amex on December 7.
- Bennett is ready to go after signing Albion loan deal
- Albion closing on Villa defender
- Video - Albion dazzle at Leeds
- Albion boss Hyypia hails his new boys after victory at Leeds
- Albion concern about March injury
Comments are closed on this article.