Albion could be guests at a promotion celebration at Leicester City on Tuesday.
The Foxes moved to the brink of the Premier League with a 2-1 home win over Sheffield Wednesday tonight.
They will go up tomorrow if QPR and Derby slip up at Bournemouth and Middlesbrough respectively.
Failing that, the Foxes will look to do what they did in 2003 – and secure their promotion to the Premier by beating Albion.
Anthony Knockaert secured tonight’s victory with a second-half free-kick.
Leicester remain unbeaten in their 21 Championship matches since losing 3-1 at the Amex on December 7.
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home
- Video: Watch Lewis Dunk's headed double for Albion against Charlton
- Fair result? Maybe - but Charlton boss was 'devastated' after Dunk's late goal
- Albion target chooses Hull