Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Sussex start without Jordan
Sussex will be without star bowler Chris Jordan as they bid to get their County Championship campaign off to a flying start tomorrow.
England have asked for Jordan to be rested for the clash with Middlesex at Hove after he returned from playing in the World Twenty20 in Bangladesh on Tuesday.
Jordan also toured Australia and the West Indies during the winter but Sussex hope he will be made available for their second match against Warwickshire at Edgbaston.
Jordan’s absence means all-rounder Steffan Piolet is likely to make his Championship debut for Sussex although left-arm seamer Lewis Hatchett is another option.
- Talking Point: No blame game needed for Ulloa move
- Hyypia in race for signings
- Tredwell spins Sussex to rare double over Warwickshire
- Tredwell spins Sussex to the brink of victory
- Jordan's burst has Sussex scenting victory at Horsham
Comments are closed on this article.