Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Sussex start without Jordan
Sussex will be without star bowler Chris Jordan as they bid to get their County Championship campaign off to a flying start tomorrow.
England have asked for Jordan to be rested for the clash with Middlesex at Hove after he returned from playing in the World Twenty20 in Bangladesh on Tuesday.
Jordan also toured Australia and the West Indies during the winter but Sussex hope he will be made available for their second match against Warwickshire at Edgbaston.
Jordan’s absence means all-rounder Steffan Piolet is likely to make his Championship debut for Sussex although left-arm seamer Lewis Hatchett is another option.
- Hyypia expected more fans for Albion friendly
- Albion keeper Stockdale sees positives in defeat
- Hyypia targets more quality signings to make Albion promotion contenders
- Honnor delighted with gold at Glasgow
- Barnet ace joins as Hawks look at ex-Albion duo
Comments are closed on this article.