Danny Wilson reckons Albion found the going tough at Oakwell.
But the Barnsley boss was disappointed his side did not win yesterday’s tussle.
Wilson was unhappy with the dismissal of his right-back Kelvin Etuhu in the 0-0 draw.
He said: “We felt we could have got maximum points, we really did.
“Brighton, as good as they are, know Oakwell is a difficult place to come and I’m sure they will agree with that.
“Yes, they had a couple of opportunities towards the end but would it have been a fair reflection had they won it? I very much doubt it.!
- Bloom: We have squad to go up
- Oscar turns to a familiar face
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Football round-up: Hillians go top, Bognor claim first win