Danny Wilson reckons Albion found the going tough at Oakwell.
But the Barnsley boss was disappointed his side did not win yesterday’s tussle.
Wilson was unhappy with the dismissal of his right-back Kelvin Etuhu in the 0-0 draw.
He said: “We felt we could have got maximum points, we really did.
“Brighton, as good as they are, know Oakwell is a difficult place to come and I’m sure they will agree with that.
“Yes, they had a couple of opportunities towards the end but would it have been a fair reflection had they won it? I very much doubt it.!
- Jones steps up as Hyypia confirms backroom team
- England calls for young Albion pair
- Albion defender in Ireland squad
- Inside track - Give Baldock support and he'll get you goals
- Stats don't lie - but Colunga expects to improve on his showing at Swindon