Danny Wilson reckons Albion found the going tough at Oakwell.
But the Barnsley boss was disappointed his side did not win yesterday’s tussle.
Wilson was unhappy with the dismissal of his right-back Kelvin Etuhu in the 0-0 draw.
He said: “We felt we could have got maximum points, we really did.
“Brighton, as good as they are, know Oakwell is a difficult place to come and I’m sure they will agree with that.
“Yes, they had a couple of opportunities towards the end but would it have been a fair reflection had they won it? I very much doubt it.!
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home