Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Albion found it tough, says Barnsley boss
Danny Wilson reckons Albion found the going tough at Oakwell.
But the Barnsley boss was disappointed his side did not win yesterday’s tussle.
Wilson was unhappy with the dismissal of his right-back Kelvin Etuhu in the 0-0 draw.
He said: “We felt we could have got maximum points, we really did.
“Brighton, as good as they are, know Oakwell is a difficult place to come and I’m sure they will agree with that.
“Yes, they had a couple of opportunities towards the end but would it have been a fair reflection had they won it? I very much doubt it.!
- Albion striker O'Grady glad to be fit and firing
- New keeper Stockdale could not resist Albion's top-flight set-up
- Stockdale targets quick return to top flight with Albion
- Hyypia's fellow Finn plays part in Stockdale capture
- Albion sign Premier League keeper
Comments are closed on this article.