Will Hoskins hopes to follow fellow long-term injury victim Craig Mackail-Smith back into Albion's first team before the end of the season.
Mackail-Smith made his comeback from 13 months out as a late substitute at Barnsley on Saturday.
Hoskins' return from a similar lay-off following knee surgery was delayed by a calf injury but he has now recovered.
He tweeted: "So glad to be back to full fitness. Feel good and strong. Sick of watching games now. Hope I can play my part just as it was said weeks ago."
- Hyypia hints at more transfer activity for Albion
- Albion loan out young striker again
- Albion boss says tackle on LuaLua could have been a leg-breaker
- Hyypia has nice problem after Albion's transfer flurry
- Albion whizz-kid reveals Gerrard's role in his move