Leicester have recalled veteran striker Kevin Phillips for their promotion party against Albion tonight.
Goalscoring central midfielder Andy King is also back in favour for the Championship tussle at the King Power Stadium.
Phillips starts in place of former Seagulls loanee Chris Wood while King is in for Matty Phillips in relation to the line-up which beat Sheffield Wednesday 21 here on Friday night.
Luke Moore and Paul Konchesky replace Ritchie De Laet and Jeff Schlupp in the full-back berths.
That win over the Owls, secured by French duo Riyad Mahrez and Anthony Knockaert, edged City to the brink of promotion.
Their place back in the top flight was confirmed when Derby and QPR lost on Saturday.
Striker Jamie Vardy is ruled out by an ongoing groin injury.
Sussex boy and former Albion midfielder Dean Hammond is among the Leicester subs.
Leicester: Schmeichel; Moore, Wasilewski, Morgan, Konchesky; Knockaert, Drinkwater, King, Mahrez; Phillips, Nugent. Subs: Logan, Miquel, Phillips, Taylor-Fletcher, Hammond, Wood, Dyer.
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home