Leicester City are already promoted but they might feel they have a score to settle against Albion tonight.
Nigel Pearson’s men suffered their last league defeat when they went down 3-1 at the Amex, four months ago yesterday.
They have since gone 21 league games unbeaten to stand nine points clear and a maximum of ten points from securing the title.
There have been plenty of changes at the Amex since that day, when the Foxes suffered their second successive defeat and slipped from first to third place in the table.
Albion’s scorers were two-goal Ashley Barnes, now of Burnley, and Craig Conway, now with Blackburn.
Pearson appeared unruffled by the defeat when he spoke to reporters at the Amex after the game – and with good reason!
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home
- Essam's departure makes room for Crawley to strengthen
- McLeod will bounce back after his penalty miss