Leicester City are already promoted but they might feel they have a score to settle against Albion tonight.
Nigel Pearson’s men suffered their last league defeat when they went down 3-1 at the Amex, four months ago yesterday.
They have since gone 21 league games unbeaten to stand nine points clear and a maximum of ten points from securing the title.
There have been plenty of changes at the Amex since that day, when the Foxes suffered their second successive defeat and slipped from first to third place in the table.
Albion’s scorers were two-goal Ashley Barnes, now of Burnley, and Craig Conway, now with Blackburn.
Pearson appeared unruffled by the defeat when he spoke to reporters at the Amex after the game – and with good reason!
- Stockdale admits he said sorry after Charlton's first goal
- Talking point - Winning run ends but has that changed your mood?
- Hyypia praises his goal-getting defender as Albion come back for a point
- Your vote, your say - Who was top man against Charlton?
- Dunk double saves a point for Albion