Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Can Albion add to that lone Virgo goal?
Albion are seeking their first goal in five visits to the King Power Stadium tonight.
Adam Virgo was the last Seagulls player to hit the target here with the winner in August 2004.
Virgo, playing as an emergency striker, struck on 41 minutes for the newly-promoted Seagulls.
Since returning to the Championshiop, Albion have twice lost 1-0 here.
Marcos Painter was sent off and Craig Mackail-Smith missed a great chance as Albion suffered their first defeat of the 2011-12 campaign.
Last year, Andy King gave the hosts a lead which Kasper Schmeichel preserved by saving Ashley Barnes’ penalty.
Leicester clinched promotion here 11 years ago by beating Albion 2-0, making Virgo’s strike the only goal the Seagulls have ever managed at this venue.
- Trio expected to sign - and there could be more
- Hyypia expected more fans for Albion friendly
- Albion keeper Stockdale sees positives in defeat
- Hyypia targets more quality signings to make Albion promotion contenders
- Honnor delighted with gold at Glasgow
Comments are closed on this article.