Albion are seeking their first goal in five visits to the King Power Stadium tonight.
Adam Virgo was the last Seagulls player to hit the target here with the winner in August 2004.
Virgo, playing as an emergency striker, struck on 41 minutes for the newly-promoted Seagulls.
Since returning to the Championshiop, Albion have twice lost 1-0 here.
Marcos Painter was sent off and Craig Mackail-Smith missed a great chance as Albion suffered their first defeat of the 2011-12 campaign.
Last year, Andy King gave the hosts a lead which Kasper Schmeichel preserved by saving Ashley Barnes’ penalty.
Leicester clinched promotion here 11 years ago by beating Albion 2-0, making Virgo’s strike the only goal the Seagulls have ever managed at this venue.
- England calls for young Albion pair
- Albion defender in Ireland squad
- Inside track - Give Baldock support and he'll get you goals
- Stats don't lie - but Colunga expects to improve on his showing at Swindon
- Captured on camera: The over-the-top tackle that ended LuaLua's cup tie