Jesse Lingard hailed Albion's hot performance at Leicester which has re-ignited their play-off hopes.
The Manchester United loanee headed his first goal for the Seagulls in the shock 4-1 victory over the promoted Foxes.
Lingard, who also had a loan spell with leaders Leicester, said: "We were on fire. From back to front we worked our socks off, put a shift in and it was a great victory.
"We had to come out of the traps. We hadn't won for a few games but we have showed everyone we are still in the play-offs.
"I thought we moved the ball quicker, not as slow as we have been, played between the lines and got our rewards."
- Stockdale admits he said sorry after Charlton's first goal
- Talking point - Winning run ends but has that changed your mood?
- Hyypia praises his goal-getting defender as Albion come back for a point
- Your vote, your say - Who was top man against Charlton?
- Dunk double saves a point for Albion