Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Who was Albion's man of the match at Leicester?
Updated 10:56pm Tuesday 8th April 2014 in Sport
Albion had 11 star performers at the King Power Stadium tonight.
But we have only got room for five contenders for man of the match honours on our shortlist.
So who would you vote for? Two-goal Leo Ulloa? Livewire Jesse Lingard? Stephen Ward, who was such a big player in the building of that 2-0 lead?
Or what about Dale Stephens, who was involved in three goals?
Keith Andrews helped underpin the whole effort in the deep-lying midfield role, Gordon Greer had a fine game and Kazenga LuaLua made an impact on his return.
But that’s more than five already!
So have a look at our shortlist, cast a vote – and tell us why you picked your man.
Even if he is not among our five nominations!
- Stockdale targets quick return to top flight with Albion
- New keeper Stockdale could not resist Albion's top-flight set-up
- Albion striker O'Grady glad to be fit and firing after injury
- Hyypia's fellow Finn plays part in Stockdale capture
- Albion sign Premier League keeper
Comments are closed on this article.