Don’t tinker with a winning team? Or make changes from a position of strength?
That will be the question for Oscar Garcia as he plots a return to winning form at home today.
Albion’s head coach saw his side stun leaders Leicester City 4-1 in midweek.
They did it with the same set-up as drew 0-0 at lowly Barnsley three days earlier and with just one personnel change as Kazenga LuaLua replaced David Rodriguez.
So is it a case of “same again” for what looks a very different type of test against Charlton?
Or do you see a tactical change which might benefit the Seagulls and catch out the Addicks?
Team news sees Bruno available again after a two-match ban, Stephen Ward shrugging off an ankle problem which hindered him for 45 minutes at Leicester but Andrea Orlandi and Will Buckley still absent.
But what would your team be? Let us know.
- Hyypia hints at more transfer activity for Albion
- Albion loan out young striker again
- Albion boss says tackle on LuaLua could have been a leg-breaker
- Hyypia has nice problem after Albion's transfer flurry
- Albion whizz-kid reveals Gerrard's role in his move