Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Eagles want more from JK
Eastbourne boss Trevor Geer admits he is worried about the early-season form of heat leader Joonas Kylmakorpi.
The Finn has struggled in Elite League action so far and admitted he under-performed in his first outing for second-tier Polish League outfit Daugavpils recently.
He will hope for an improvement as much-fancied Belle Vue visit Arlington in the Elite League tonight (7.30pm).
Geer said: “Joonas has been struggling. He got brand new engines this year and he hasn’t got the set-up right yet.
"I think he might try to get last year’s engines going good. He has invested a lot of money this year and it has not paid off yet.”
KIDS A QUID – See The Argus today for your Eagles v Belle Vue voucher
- Sami wants Albion to play with style
- Holla hails Albion's 'special one'
- Albion target still a Corker for now
- UPDATED: Bid accepted for full-back linked with Albion
- Buckley admits Sunderland's interest distracted him at Albion
Comments are closed on this article.