Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Ankergren and Bruno start for Seagulls
Casper Ankergren makes his first league start for almost a year as Albion continue their play-off push today.
The Dane comes in between the sticks in place of the unwell Tomasz Kuszczak as one of two changes at home to Charlton.
Ankergren's only first-team appearance this term came in the Capital One Cup defeat at home to Newport County.
The other switch sees Bruno resume at right-back after completing a two-game ban.
Bruno replaces Inigo Calderon, who played in away games at Barnsley and Leicester.
Albion: Ankergren; Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward; Andrews, Stephens, March; Lingard, LuaLua, Ulloa. Subs: Brezovan, Dunk, Rodriguez, Calderon, Mackail-Smith, Forster-Caskey, David Lopez.
- Crofts edges closer to Albion return
- Bloom admits he did not want to lose Leo
- Ulloa deal is done while Albion winger heads north of the border
- Trott stands firm to frustrate Sussex
- Trott survives short ball examination
Comments are closed on this article.