Casper Ankergren makes his first league start for almost a year as Albion continue their play-off push today.
The Dane comes in between the sticks in place of the unwell Tomasz Kuszczak as one of two changes at home to Charlton.
Ankergren's only first-team appearance this term came in the Capital One Cup defeat at home to Newport County.
The other switch sees Bruno resume at right-back after completing a two-game ban.
Bruno replaces Inigo Calderon, who played in away games at Barnsley and Leicester.
Albion: Ankergren; Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward; Andrews, Stephens, March; Lingard, LuaLua, Ulloa. Subs: Brezovan, Dunk, Rodriguez, Calderon, Mackail-Smith, Forster-Caskey, David Lopez.
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Football round-up: Hillians go top, Bognor claim first win
- Gregory delighted to get back to winning ways
- Banya on target as Crawley end losing streak