Casper Ankergren makes his first league start for almost a year as Albion continue their play-off push today.
The Dane comes in between the sticks in place of the unwell Tomasz Kuszczak as one of two changes at home to Charlton.
Ankergren's only first-team appearance this term came in the Capital One Cup defeat at home to Newport County.
The other switch sees Bruno resume at right-back after completing a two-game ban.
Bruno replaces Inigo Calderon, who played in away games at Barnsley and Leicester.
Albion: Ankergren; Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward; Andrews, Stephens, March; Lingard, LuaLua, Ulloa. Subs: Brezovan, Dunk, Rodriguez, Calderon, Mackail-Smith, Forster-Caskey, David Lopez.
- You knew they would beat Bolton. So what's your prediction as Albion face Charlton?
- Pace ace Vetokele can pose threat to Albion on the counter
- Forster-Caskey fancies it. But who'll be on the spot if Albion get a penalty today?
- Big interview - Colunga wants to rediscover the hunger after leaving his comfort zone
- Decisions, decisions! Who would you send out against the Addicks?