Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Ankergren and Bruno start for Seagulls
Casper Ankergren makes his first league start for almost a year as Albion continue their play-off push today.
The Dane comes in between the sticks in place of the unwell Tomasz Kuszczak as one of two changes at home to Charlton.
Ankergren's only first-team appearance this term came in the Capital One Cup defeat at home to Newport County.
The other switch sees Bruno resume at right-back after completing a two-game ban.
Bruno replaces Inigo Calderon, who played in away games at Barnsley and Leicester.
Albion: Ankergren; Bruno, Greer, Upson, Ward; Andrews, Stephens, March; Lingard, LuaLua, Ulloa. Subs: Brezovan, Dunk, Rodriguez, Calderon, Mackail-Smith, Forster-Caskey, David Lopez.
- Hyypia keeps his cool - but he admits 'it’s not an ideal situation'
- Jackson masterclass leads England
- Sussex go down in opening 50-over clash
- Scott makes it double gold for Sussex in Commonwealth Games
- Hales cuts loose at Horsham as Notts set Sussex a testing total
Comments are closed on this article.