Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Magical minute thrills the Amex
Albion’s play-off hopes were boosted by a magical minute at the Amex today.
Leo Ulloa thumped an emphatic 15th goal of the season, just seconds after Charlton hit the bar at the other end.
Ulloa’s strike sent the Seagulls into a 2-0 half-time lead over the Addicks.
His goal came less than a minute after the Addicks were inches from an equaliser.
Reza Ghoochannejhad saw his shot deflect off Gordon Greer and loop almost in slow motion over Casper Ankergren.
But the ball hit the bar and bounced down in front of goal.
Albion cleared a follow-up attack and then struck in stunning fashion as Charlton claimed offside.
The hosts went ahead in the 11th minute when Lingard produced a classy finish after Kazenga LuaLua nicked the ball off Diego Poyet.
- Hyypia expected more fans for Albion friendly
- Albion keeper Stockdale sees positives in defeat
- Hyypia targets more quality signings to make Albion promotion contenders
- Honnor delighted with gold at Glasgow
- Barnet ace joins as Hawks look at ex-Albion duo
Comments are closed on this article.