Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Who was Albion's top man against Charlton?
Albion turned it on at the Amex today.
But who did you think shone brightest in their 3-0 win over Charlton?
Gordon Greer was the sponsors’ selection and he made a couple of particularly key interventions at 1-0.
Jesse Lingard was a livewire in attack and fellow goalscorer Leo Ulloa did some great work in general play.
Kazenga LuaLua offered spark when things went just a bit flat for a while in the first period.
Or maybe you liked the no-nonsense contribution of Stephen Ward.
Jake Forster-Caskey also impressed, even though he was not on long enough to be an M-o-M contender.
So what are your thoughts?
- Albion target still a Corker for now
- UPDATED: Bid accepted for full-back linked with Albion
- Buckley admits Sunderland's interest distracted him at Albion
- New boy Bennett reckons he can be just right for Albion
- Calderon spells it out for Bolton clash
Comments are closed on this article.