Gordon Greer hailed Albion’s attacking players after victory today.
The skipper reckoned a bright start was key to the 3-0 defeat of Charlton.
Albion are on a high after today’s success and Tuesday's 4-1 win at Leicester.
Greer said: “It was a big game for us after the result on Tuesday night so the boys were right up for it and I thought we were excellent today.
“We had had a few disappointing results going into Tuesday’s game but that was a great win and we’ve continued the form today. It was a brilliant win for us.”
He said of the Seagulls’ bright start: “We always try to do that to teams and sometimes it doesn’t work for us. Today it worked great.
“I thought the attacking players were outstanding for us.”
Jesse Lingard made the important early breakthrough after being released by Kazenga LuaLua.
Greer added: “Kaz has done great. He worked their midfielder and won te ball back and Jesse has got so much quality.
“It was a great finish and it set us on our way.”
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Football round-up: Hillians go top, Bognor claim first win
- Gregory delighted to get back to winning ways
- Banya on target as Crawley end losing streak