Gordon Greer hailed Albion’s attacking players after victory today.
The skipper reckoned a bright start was key to the 3-0 defeat of Charlton.
Albion are on a high after today’s success and Tuesday's 4-1 win at Leicester.
Greer said: “It was a big game for us after the result on Tuesday night so the boys were right up for it and I thought we were excellent today.
“We had had a few disappointing results going into Tuesday’s game but that was a great win and we’ve continued the form today. It was a brilliant win for us.”
He said of the Seagulls’ bright start: “We always try to do that to teams and sometimes it doesn’t work for us. Today it worked great.
“I thought the attacking players were outstanding for us.”
Jesse Lingard made the important early breakthrough after being released by Kazenga LuaLua.
Greer added: “Kaz has done great. He worked their midfielder and won te ball back and Jesse has got so much quality.
“It was a great finish and it set us on our way.”
- Baldock fancies another promotion push as he signs four-year Albion deal
- Signings bonanza - Hyypia hails quality squad as Baldock makes it ELEVEN
- Albion clinch Baldock deal
- Video - How Albion beat Swindon (including that Ince rocket)
- Who was Albion's man of the match at Swindon?