Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Charlton were unhappy but Ulloa's goal was ONSIDE
Leo Ulloa and Jesse Lingard got their timing just right to put Albion into a 2-0 lead against Charlton.
The Addicks claimed Ulloa was offside when he ran on to Lingard’s pass to score just before half-time.
But highlights on the Football League Show, screened on BBC1 tonight, show the Albion pair – and assistant referee Andrew Garratt – got it absolutely right.
Ulloa is clearly being played onside by right-back Lawrie Wilson, at the top of the picture, as Lingard slides the pass through to him.
- Macca: Let's add some experience
- Sami admits: Ulloa will be a hard man to replace
- Gambia international joins Whitehawk
- New chairman wants to get Hawks ready for big move
- Reds come calling for Bawling
Comments are closed on this article.