Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Charlton were unhappy but Ulloa's goal was ONSIDE
Leo Ulloa and Jesse Lingard got their timing just right to put Albion into a 2-0 lead against Charlton.
The Addicks claimed Ulloa was offside when he ran on to Lingard’s pass to score just before half-time.
But highlights on the Football League Show, screened on BBC1 tonight, show the Albion pair – and assistant referee Andrew Garratt – got it absolutely right.
Ulloa is clearly being played onside by right-back Lawrie Wilson, at the top of the picture, as Lingard slides the pass through to him.
- Hyypia expected more fans for Albion friendly
- Albion keeper Stockdale sees positives in defeat
- Hyypia targets more quality signings to make Albion promotion contenders
- Honnor delighted with gold at Glasgow
- Barnet ace joins as Hawks look at ex-Albion duo
Comments are closed on this article.