Leo Ulloa and Jesse Lingard got their timing just right to put Albion into a 2-0 lead against Charlton.
The Addicks claimed Ulloa was offside when he ran on to Lingard’s pass to score just before half-time.
But highlights on the Football League Show, screened on BBC1 tonight, show the Albion pair – and assistant referee Andrew Garratt – got it absolutely right.
Ulloa is clearly being played onside by right-back Lawrie Wilson, at the top of the picture, as Lingard slides the pass through to him.
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home