Matt Upson is a doubt for Albion’s next test in their play-off push.
The former England defender has hip, knee and ankle problems.
He has not been ruled out of the Good Friday match at Huddersfield.
But Albion will assess him further when he reports for training tomorrow morning ahead of the trip to Yorkshire.
Will Buckley, the Seagulls’ two-goal hero at Huddersfield last season, has continued to work under supervision of the medical department this week as he recovers from his latest hamstring problem.
But there was good news for head coach Oscar Garcia as his side go into the four matches which will shape their season.
Tomasz Kuszczak, who missed the win over Charlton through illness, and Stephen Ward, who has played the last match-and-a-half with an ankle problem, are both fine and ready to go at the John Smith’s Stadium.
- Bloom: We have squad to go up
- Oscar turns to a familiar face
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Football round-up: Hillians go top, Bognor claim first win