The ArgusUpson a doubt for Huddersfield clash (From The Argus)

Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.

Upson a doubt for Huddersfield clash

The Argus: Matt Upson Matt Upson

Matt Upson is a doubt for Albion’s next test in their play-off push.

The former England defender has hip, knee and ankle problems.

He has not been ruled out of the Good Friday match at Huddersfield.

But Albion will assess him further when he reports for training tomorrow morning ahead of the trip to Yorkshire.

Will Buckley, the Seagulls’ two-goal hero at Huddersfield last season, has continued to work under supervision of the medical department this week as he recovers from his latest hamstring problem.

But there was good news for head coach Oscar Garcia as his side go into the four matches which will shape their season.

Tomasz Kuszczak, who missed the win over Charlton through illness, and Stephen Ward, who has played the last match-and-a-half with an ankle problem, are both fine and ready to go at the John Smith’s Stadium.

Comments (50)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

6:01pm Wed 16 Apr 14

mark by the sea says...

Hmm not good! Let's hope he can make the bench or we have no cover at all for centreback, having three recognised central defenders is I hope not going to bite us in the rear!
Hmm not good! Let's hope he can make the bench or we have no cover at all for centreback, having three recognised central defenders is I hope not going to bite us in the rear! mark by the sea
  • Score: -16

6:23pm Wed 16 Apr 14

JeffLomer says...

Step forward Lewis Dunk confident he will step In and do a good job for the team, shame about Upson but Lewis adequate replacement,
Anyone no if we've sold our allocation for game!!
Up the Albion!!!!
Step forward Lewis Dunk confident he will step In and do a good job for the team, shame about Upson but Lewis adequate replacement, Anyone no if we've sold our allocation for game!! Up the Albion!!!! JeffLomer
  • Score: 16

6:27pm Wed 16 Apr 14

tug509 says...

Ince may have to return to a defensive role ,if Dunk is not chosen ,get well soooon Matt ,i think we could live without him for Blackpool at home ,but would want him for Huddersfield away omo . UTA
Ince may have to return to a defensive role ,if Dunk is not chosen ,get well soooon Matt ,i think we could live without him for Blackpool at home ,but would want him for Huddersfield away omo . UTA tug509
  • Score: -6

7:12pm Wed 16 Apr 14

impose our game gull says...

The less changes the better
The less changes the better impose our game gull
  • Score: 6

7:12pm Wed 16 Apr 14

Mancgulled says...

ditto - Dunk! Lynch and Clarke ( in the immortal ardonic tones of the NorthStand - "Who?" ) are serving red cards - so that's two of their first choices out - nice!
ditto - Dunk! Lynch and Clarke ( in the immortal ardonic tones of the NorthStand - "Who?" ) are serving red cards - so that's two of their first choices out - nice! Mancgulled
  • Score: 4

7:24pm Wed 16 Apr 14

mark by the sea says...

Tonight under18s arsenal v Chelsea , on itv 4 .. Mitch beeney in goal for Chelsea .. Son of mark !
Two lads to watch , Reuben 6.4 " centre mid , and a Italian forward who is electric! Sadly I can't go tonight , going to be a cracking second leg , Chelsea up 2-1 from Stamford bridge .
Tonight under18s arsenal v Chelsea , on itv 4 .. Mitch beeney in goal for Chelsea .. Son of mark ! Two lads to watch , Reuben 6.4 " centre mid , and a Italian forward who is electric! Sadly I can't go tonight , going to be a cracking second leg , Chelsea up 2-1 from Stamford bridge . mark by the sea
  • Score: -11

7:40pm Wed 16 Apr 14

VegasSeagull says...

I have no problem with Dunk stepping in for Upson if needed to, better to give him a few days off as as to be ready for our final push, even if that meant that he missed the Blackpool match as well.
My guess would be that maybe Andrews could be the CB cover option should Greer or Dunk get a knock during the match, Ince would then come in to replace Andrews. I am well aware that Ince was once thought of as a CB, but the extra years of experience that Andrews has might suit us better. We could always switch them if it appears not to be working.
I have no problem with Dunk stepping in for Upson if needed to, better to give him a few days off as as to be ready for our final push, even if that meant that he missed the Blackpool match as well. My guess would be that maybe Andrews could be the CB cover option should Greer or Dunk get a knock during the match, Ince would then come in to replace Andrews. I am well aware that Ince was once thought of as a CB, but the extra years of experience that Andrews has might suit us better. We could always switch them if it appears not to be working. VegasSeagull
  • Score: -11

7:47pm Wed 16 Apr 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

VegasSeagull wrote:
I have no problem with Dunk stepping in for Upson if needed to, better to give him a few days off as as to be ready for our final push, even if that meant that he missed the Blackpool match as well.
My guess would be that maybe Andrews could be the CB cover option should Greer or Dunk get a knock during the match, Ince would then come in to replace Andrews. I am well aware that Ince was once thought of as a CB, but the extra years of experience that Andrews has might suit us better. We could always switch them if it appears not to be working.
Yeah, it's not a problem. OG and Jones will have worked out a contingency plan for just that eventuality. Calde has played there with aplomb in the past, so there are always options.
[quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: I have no problem with Dunk stepping in for Upson if needed to, better to give him a few days off as as to be ready for our final push, even if that meant that he missed the Blackpool match as well. My guess would be that maybe Andrews could be the CB cover option should Greer or Dunk get a knock during the match, Ince would then come in to replace Andrews. I am well aware that Ince was once thought of as a CB, but the extra years of experience that Andrews has might suit us better. We could always switch them if it appears not to be working.[/p][/quote]Yeah, it's not a problem. OG and Jones will have worked out a contingency plan for just that eventuality. Calde has played there with aplomb in the past, so there are always options. Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 0

7:56pm Wed 16 Apr 14

mark by the sea says...

Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
I have no problem with Dunk stepping in for Upson if needed to, better to give him a few days off as as to be ready for our final push, even if that meant that he missed the Blackpool match as well.
My guess would be that maybe Andrews could be the CB cover option should Greer or Dunk get a knock during the match, Ince would then come in to replace Andrews. I am well aware that Ince was once thought of as a CB, but the extra years of experience that Andrews has might suit us better. We could always switch them if it appears not to be working.
Yeah, it's not a problem. OG and Jones will have worked out a contingency plan for just that eventuality. Calde has played there with aplomb in the past, so there are always options.
Has Andrews ever played centre back? Lol where did that come from?
[quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: I have no problem with Dunk stepping in for Upson if needed to, better to give him a few days off as as to be ready for our final push, even if that meant that he missed the Blackpool match as well. My guess would be that maybe Andrews could be the CB cover option should Greer or Dunk get a knock during the match, Ince would then come in to replace Andrews. I am well aware that Ince was once thought of as a CB, but the extra years of experience that Andrews has might suit us better. We could always switch them if it appears not to be working.[/p][/quote]Yeah, it's not a problem. OG and Jones will have worked out a contingency plan for just that eventuality. Calde has played there with aplomb in the past, so there are always options.[/p][/quote]Has Andrews ever played centre back? Lol where did that come from? mark by the sea
  • Score: 1

8:03pm Wed 16 Apr 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

mark by the sea wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
I have no problem with Dunk stepping in for Upson if needed to, better to give him a few days off as as to be ready for our final push, even if that meant that he missed the Blackpool match as well.
My guess would be that maybe Andrews could be the CB cover option should Greer or Dunk get a knock during the match, Ince would then come in to replace Andrews. I am well aware that Ince was once thought of as a CB, but the extra years of experience that Andrews has might suit us better. We could always switch them if it appears not to be working.
Yeah, it's not a problem. OG and Jones will have worked out a contingency plan for just that eventuality. Calde has played there with aplomb in the past, so there are always options.
Has Andrews ever played centre back? Lol where did that come from?
I don't know Mark, why don't you ask Vegas who suggested it?
[quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: I have no problem with Dunk stepping in for Upson if needed to, better to give him a few days off as as to be ready for our final push, even if that meant that he missed the Blackpool match as well. My guess would be that maybe Andrews could be the CB cover option should Greer or Dunk get a knock during the match, Ince would then come in to replace Andrews. I am well aware that Ince was once thought of as a CB, but the extra years of experience that Andrews has might suit us better. We could always switch them if it appears not to be working.[/p][/quote]Yeah, it's not a problem. OG and Jones will have worked out a contingency plan for just that eventuality. Calde has played there with aplomb in the past, so there are always options.[/p][/quote]Has Andrews ever played centre back? Lol where did that come from?[/p][/quote]I don't know Mark, why don't you ask Vegas who suggested it? Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: -2

8:05pm Wed 16 Apr 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

But in answer to your question, Sunday 21st February 2010 in Blackburn's 3-0 win against bolton.
But in answer to your question, Sunday 21st February 2010 in Blackburn's 3-0 win against bolton. Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 0

8:16pm Wed 16 Apr 14

mark by the sea says...

Sorry Arnie my ipad is playing up,,it shows Posts but I can't click on any but the bottom one... I like Calderon at centre back, Andrews would be a bad move, breaking up the shape and spine with one substitution.. I have to say we should have signed cover when elabd left.
Sorry Arnie my ipad is playing up,,it shows Posts but I can't click on any but the bottom one... I like Calderon at centre back, Andrews would be a bad move, breaking up the shape and spine with one substitution.. I have to say we should have signed cover when elabd left. mark by the sea
  • Score: 1

8:32pm Wed 16 Apr 14

VegasSeagull says...

mark by the sea wrote:
Sorry Arnie my ipad is playing up,,it shows Posts but I can't click on any but the bottom one... I like Calderon at centre back, Andrews would be a bad move, breaking up the shape and spine with one substitution.. I have to say we should have signed cover when elabd left.
Mark you may not agree with my suggestion re Andrews, should Greer or Duck have to come off, but Andrews is no fool, he would know what is expected of him and I would bank on him not to give away free kicks in the danger zone, experience of ears counts. I would ask, when did Ince play as CB for our first team?
My concern about Ince at CB is that it is not unknown for Ince to make one or two rather dodgey tackles, free kicks in the danger zone or worse still, a penalty? Ince has grown into his role in midfied and has put in some great performances, but I would still have some concerns.
All this said, I can see your point about Andrews but I would trust him, and as I said, they could easily switch. As pointed out by EX-Pat, Calde can fill in if needed.
[quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: Sorry Arnie my ipad is playing up,,it shows Posts but I can't click on any but the bottom one... I like Calderon at centre back, Andrews would be a bad move, breaking up the shape and spine with one substitution.. I have to say we should have signed cover when elabd left.[/p][/quote]Mark you may not agree with my suggestion re Andrews, should Greer or Duck have to come off, but Andrews is no fool, he would know what is expected of him and I would bank on him not to give away free kicks in the danger zone, experience of ears counts. I would ask, when did Ince play as CB for our first team? My concern about Ince at CB is that it is not unknown for Ince to make one or two rather dodgey tackles, free kicks in the danger zone or worse still, a penalty? Ince has grown into his role in midfied and has put in some great performances, but I would still have some concerns. All this said, I can see your point about Andrews but I would trust him, and as I said, they could easily switch. As pointed out by EX-Pat, Calde can fill in if needed. VegasSeagull
  • Score: -4

9:17pm Wed 16 Apr 14

ringtone says...

Palace are safe.

What is Tony gonna do if the minium requirement of promotion in not achieved.
Palace are safe. What is Tony gonna do if the minium requirement of promotion in not achieved. ringtone
  • Score: -8

9:27pm Wed 16 Apr 14

OzzieGull says...

Oh dear Ringtone - if the "minimum" requirement was promotion, pray tell - what was the maximum requirement ?
Oh dear Ringtone - if the "minimum" requirement was promotion, pray tell - what was the maximum requirement ? OzzieGull
  • Score: 3

9:35pm Wed 16 Apr 14

ringtone says...

OzzieGull wrote:
Oh dear Ringtone - if the "minimum" requirement was promotion, pray tell - what was the maximum requirement ?
The title dear boy, maximum points with not even a goal conceded.

You do the math, eh Vegas
[quote][p][bold]OzzieGull[/bold] wrote: Oh dear Ringtone - if the "minimum" requirement was promotion, pray tell - what was the maximum requirement ?[/p][/quote]The title dear boy, maximum points with not even a goal conceded. You do the math, eh Vegas ringtone
  • Score: -7

9:49pm Wed 16 Apr 14

Norfolk and way says...

Just look at palace beating everton at home, just goes to show the gulf in class between us and them. Even if we do go up we'll just get walloped week in week out because Tony won't strengthen the team properly and because we're generally rubbish. We really are a dead end club well enough of that, we should all go up the M23 and watch palace next season, the biggest club within easy reach of Brighton. I've wasted enough of my life watching this boring shower, time to support a club with ambition and pazazz about it. God we're an awful club, we'd be the laughing stock of the premier league as if we aren't already but hey that's what brightons all about.
Just look at palace beating everton at home, just goes to show the gulf in class between us and them. Even if we do go up we'll just get walloped week in week out because Tony won't strengthen the team properly and because we're generally rubbish. We really are a dead end club well enough of that, we should all go up the M23 and watch palace next season, the biggest club within easy reach of Brighton. I've wasted enough of my life watching this boring shower, time to support a club with ambition and pazazz about it. God we're an awful club, we'd be the laughing stock of the premier league as if we aren't already but hey that's what brightons all about. Norfolk and way
  • Score: -24

9:51pm Wed 16 Apr 14

ringtone says...

ringtone wrote:
OzzieGull wrote:
Oh dear Ringtone - if the "minimum" requirement was promotion, pray tell - what was the maximum requirement ?
The title dear boy, maximum points with not even a goal conceded.

You do the math, eh Vegas
The trouble is the palace chair person really knows his stuff look at the last two manergerial appointments.

And just to rub it they took our top scoring striker on a free cos our chair would not sanction a justified pay rise whilst spending millions on a couple of injury prone hackers.
[quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]OzzieGull[/bold] wrote: Oh dear Ringtone - if the "minimum" requirement was promotion, pray tell - what was the maximum requirement ?[/p][/quote]The title dear boy, maximum points with not even a goal conceded. You do the math, eh Vegas[/p][/quote]The trouble is the palace chair person really knows his stuff look at the last two manergerial appointments. And just to rub it they took our top scoring striker on a free cos our chair would not sanction a justified pay rise whilst spending millions on a couple of injury prone hackers. ringtone
  • Score: -7

9:52pm Wed 16 Apr 14

WisdomSpeaks says...

ringtone wrote:
Palace are safe.

What is Tony gonna do if the minium requirement of promotion in not achieved.
Congratulations to Palace. A magnificent achievement by Tony Pullis and his team. I'm pleased for their fans too.

Our turn next year to maintain Premier League status!!!
[quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: Palace are safe. What is Tony gonna do if the minium requirement of promotion in not achieved.[/p][/quote]Congratulations to Palace. A magnificent achievement by Tony Pullis and his team. I'm pleased for their fans too. Our turn next year to maintain Premier League status!!! WisdomSpeaks
  • Score: 8

10:06pm Wed 16 Apr 14

golddene says...

The gloating clowns are back !!
The gloating clowns are back !! golddene
  • Score: 3

10:18pm Wed 16 Apr 14

brightonup says...

I met with some decent Crystal Palace fans a few days ago and showed them the comments from Nofink to say (or was it Norfolk and Way)
Apparently he is well known to them... and like us they think he's an absolute joke. So, the reason he is here is that he is not wanted on their social site.
I met with some decent Crystal Palace fans a few days ago and showed them the comments from Nofink to say (or was it Norfolk and Way) Apparently he is well known to them... and like us they think he's an absolute joke. So, the reason he is here is that he is not wanted on their social site. brightonup
  • Score: 8

10:21pm Wed 16 Apr 14

brightonup says...

'manergerial'?
It's almost imposssible to know how to respond to such extreme ignorance of the Englsh Language....
'manergerial'? It's almost imposssible to know how to respond to such extreme ignorance of the Englsh Language.... brightonup
  • Score: 4

10:22pm Wed 16 Apr 14

ringtone says...

brightonup wrote:
I met with some decent Crystal Palace fans a few days ago and showed them the comments from Nofink to say (or was it Norfolk and Way)
Apparently he is well known to them... and like us they think he's an absolute joke. So, the reason he is here is that he is not wanted on their social site.
What was this meet about?

Hope you did the business brightonup, didnt realise you was a lad

Go on son, make us proud.
[quote][p][bold]brightonup[/bold] wrote: I met with some decent Crystal Palace fans a few days ago and showed them the comments from Nofink to say (or was it Norfolk and Way) Apparently he is well known to them... and like us they think he's an absolute joke. So, the reason he is here is that he is not wanted on their social site.[/p][/quote]What was this meet about? Hope you did the business brightonup, didnt realise you was a lad Go on son, make us proud. ringtone
  • Score: -8

10:23pm Wed 16 Apr 14

VegasSeagull says...

If Palace mange to stay up I say good luck to them, as it will be because they fought for survival, and when you fight for what you want and get it, nobody can say you don't deserve it. Just the same as our fight for the top six, and if we get there, then we will have another fight to fight.
If Palace mange to stay up I say good luck to them, as it will be because they fought for survival, and when you fight for what you want and get it, nobody can say you don't deserve it. Just the same as our fight for the top six, and if we get there, then we will have another fight to fight. VegasSeagull
  • Score: 3

10:24pm Wed 16 Apr 14

brightonup says...

'manergerial?'
It's almost impossible to know where to start helping someone with such profound ignorance of the English language.
'manergerial?' It's almost impossible to know where to start helping someone with such profound ignorance of the English language. brightonup
  • Score: 3

10:30pm Wed 16 Apr 14

ringtone says...

VegasSeagull wrote:
If Palace mange to stay up I say good luck to them, as it will be because they fought for survival, and when you fight for what you want and get it, nobody can say you don't deserve it. Just the same as our fight for the top six, and if we get there, then we will have another fight to fight.
Is it legal for anyone to use the word fight 4 times in the same sentence?

Over to our resident professor of the english language and Top Boy brightonup.
[quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: If Palace mange to stay up I say good luck to them, as it will be because they fought for survival, and when you fight for what you want and get it, nobody can say you don't deserve it. Just the same as our fight for the top six, and if we get there, then we will have another fight to fight.[/p][/quote]Is it legal for anyone to use the word fight 4 times in the same sentence? Over to our resident professor of the english language and Top Boy brightonup. ringtone
  • Score: -2

10:33pm Wed 16 Apr 14

brightonup says...

....must have a reading age of 5 years.
Sadly too infantle for adult correspondence, but probably doesn't recognse that fact!
....must have a reading age of 5 years. Sadly too infantle for adult correspondence, but probably doesn't recognse that fact! brightonup
  • Score: 2

10:34pm Wed 16 Apr 14

ringtone says...

ringtone wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
If Palace mange to stay up I say good luck to them, as it will be because they fought for survival, and when you fight for what you want and get it, nobody can say you don't deserve it. Just the same as our fight for the top six, and if we get there, then we will have another fight to fight.
Is it legal for anyone to use the word fight 4 times in the same sentence?

Over to our resident professor of the english language and Top Boy brightonup.
Sorry Vegas, just noticed the full stop.

Feeling like a tool
[quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: If Palace mange to stay up I say good luck to them, as it will be because they fought for survival, and when you fight for what you want and get it, nobody can say you don't deserve it. Just the same as our fight for the top six, and if we get there, then we will have another fight to fight.[/p][/quote]Is it legal for anyone to use the word fight 4 times in the same sentence? Over to our resident professor of the english language and Top Boy brightonup.[/p][/quote]Sorry Vegas, just noticed the full stop. Feeling like a tool ringtone
  • Score: -3

10:37pm Wed 16 Apr 14

ringtone says...

brightonup wrote:
'manergerial?'
It's almost impossible to know where to start helping someone with such profound ignorance of the English language.
I think you have found it.
[quote][p][bold]brightonup[/bold] wrote: 'manergerial?' It's almost impossible to know where to start helping someone with such profound ignorance of the English language.[/p][/quote]I think you have found it. ringtone
  • Score: -5

10:38pm Wed 16 Apr 14

hannover seagull says...

Calderon or Dunk,no problem
Upson is class but we can get by
Bring out the 3 strikers again and plain sailing,we are scoring goals at the right time and momentum is everything
Brighton are a great team to watch and although not perfect we have the quality to get in and amongst the play offs
UTA............
Calderon or Dunk,no problem Upson is class but we can get by Bring out the 3 strikers again and plain sailing,we are scoring goals at the right time and momentum is everything Brighton are a great team to watch and although not perfect we have the quality to get in and amongst the play offs UTA............ hannover seagull
  • Score: 3

11:52pm Wed 16 Apr 14

oksouthstander says...

hannover seagull wrote:
Calderon or Dunk,no problem
Upson is class but we can get by
Bring out the 3 strikers again and plain sailing,we are scoring goals at the right time and momentum is everything
Brighton are a great team to watch and although not perfect we have the quality to get in and amongst the play offs
UTA............
So Lucky to have Oscar Garcia...
Ref: GP
Newcastle fan 1955 says
16/04/14 10:13am
I'd have him at Newcastle instead of the useless, inept Pardew!
REPLY (1 replies)
40 31
delsafc says
16/04/14 6:32pm
Please take him he's all yours,!!! Take him with my blessing,believe me this guy is all talk and contradiction, blaming everyone around him, and constantly changing his statements..
[quote][p][bold]hannover seagull[/bold] wrote: Calderon or Dunk,no problem Upson is class but we can get by Bring out the 3 strikers again and plain sailing,we are scoring goals at the right time and momentum is everything Brighton are a great team to watch and although not perfect we have the quality to get in and amongst the play offs UTA............[/p][/quote]So Lucky to have Oscar Garcia... Ref: GP Newcastle fan 1955 says 16/04/14 10:13am I'd have him at Newcastle instead of the useless, inept Pardew! REPLY (1 replies) 40 31 delsafc says 16/04/14 6:32pm Please take him he's all yours,!!! Take him with my blessing,believe me this guy is all talk and contradiction, blaming everyone around him, and constantly changing his statements.. oksouthstander
  • Score: 1

12:30am Thu 17 Apr 14

Norfolk and way says...

brightonup wrote:
I met with some decent Crystal Palace fans a few days ago and showed them the comments from Nofink to say (or was it Norfolk and Way)
Apparently he is well known to them... and like us they think he's an absolute joke. So, the reason he is here is that he is not wanted on their social site.
No you didn't, they would have laughed you out of there. Ridiculous post.
[quote][p][bold]brightonup[/bold] wrote: I met with some decent Crystal Palace fans a few days ago and showed them the comments from Nofink to say (or was it Norfolk and Way) Apparently he is well known to them... and like us they think he's an absolute joke. So, the reason he is here is that he is not wanted on their social site.[/p][/quote]No you didn't, they would have laughed you out of there. Ridiculous post. Norfolk and way
  • Score: -8

10:26am Thu 17 Apr 14

pte says...

OzzieGull wrote:
Oh dear Ringtone - if the "minimum" requirement was promotion, pray tell - what was the maximum requirement ?
getting rid of ringtone
[quote][p][bold]OzzieGull[/bold] wrote: Oh dear Ringtone - if the "minimum" requirement was promotion, pray tell - what was the maximum requirement ?[/p][/quote]getting rid of ringtone pte
  • Score: 5

11:01am Thu 17 Apr 14

tinker111 says...

mark by the sea wrote:
Hmm not good! Let's hope he can make the bench or we have no cover at all for centreback, having three recognised central defenders is I hope not going to bite us in the rear!
With Dunk and think you will find Caldi can cover c/b don't see to big a problem.
[quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: Hmm not good! Let's hope he can make the bench or we have no cover at all for centreback, having three recognised central defenders is I hope not going to bite us in the rear![/p][/quote]With Dunk and think you will find Caldi can cover c/b don't see to big a problem. tinker111
  • Score: 1

2:50pm Thu 17 Apr 14

Money for nothing says...

ringtone wrote:
Palace are safe.

What is Tony gonna do if the minium requirement of promotion in not achieved.
Now just watch them come and get our best players if we don't go up.They won't be after Dunk im 100% sure of that.
[quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: Palace are safe. What is Tony gonna do if the minium requirement of promotion in not achieved.[/p][/quote]Now just watch them come and get our best players if we don't go up.They won't be after Dunk im 100% sure of that. Money for nothing
  • Score: -5

2:52pm Thu 17 Apr 14

Money for nothing says...

Norfolk and way wrote:
brightonup wrote:
I met with some decent Crystal Palace fans a few days ago and showed them the comments from Nofink to say (or was it Norfolk and Way)
Apparently he is well known to them... and like us they think he's an absolute joke. So, the reason he is here is that he is not wanted on their social site.
No you didn't, they would have laughed you out of there. Ridiculous post.
What a small minded child you really are Ex-pat.
[quote][p][bold]Norfolk and way[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]brightonup[/bold] wrote: I met with some decent Crystal Palace fans a few days ago and showed them the comments from Nofink to say (or was it Norfolk and Way) Apparently he is well known to them... and like us they think he's an absolute joke. So, the reason he is here is that he is not wanted on their social site.[/p][/quote]No you didn't, they would have laughed you out of there. Ridiculous post.[/p][/quote]What a small minded child you really are Ex-pat. Money for nothing
  • Score: -4

2:54pm Thu 17 Apr 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

Money for nothing wrote:
Norfolk and way wrote:
brightonup wrote:
I met with some decent Crystal Palace fans a few days ago and showed them the comments from Nofink to say (or was it Norfolk and Way)
Apparently he is well known to them... and like us they think he's an absolute joke. So, the reason he is here is that he is not wanted on their social site.
No you didn't, they would have laughed you out of there. Ridiculous post.
What a small minded child you really are Ex-pat.
Which one am I meant to be again? Brightonup or Norfolk and way?
[quote][p][bold]Money for nothing[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Norfolk and way[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]brightonup[/bold] wrote: I met with some decent Crystal Palace fans a few days ago and showed them the comments from Nofink to say (or was it Norfolk and Way) Apparently he is well known to them... and like us they think he's an absolute joke. So, the reason he is here is that he is not wanted on their social site.[/p][/quote]No you didn't, they would have laughed you out of there. Ridiculous post.[/p][/quote]What a small minded child you really are Ex-pat.[/p][/quote]Which one am I meant to be again? Brightonup or Norfolk and way? Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 4

2:57pm Thu 17 Apr 14

Money for nothing says...

ringtone wrote:
ringtone wrote:
OzzieGull wrote:
Oh dear Ringtone - if the "minimum" requirement was promotion, pray tell - what was the maximum requirement ?
The title dear boy, maximum points with not even a goal conceded.

You do the math, eh Vegas
The trouble is the palace chair person really knows his stuff look at the last two manergerial appointments.

And just to rub it they took our top scoring striker on a free cos our chair would not sanction a justified pay rise whilst spending millions on a couple of injury prone hackers.
I should think they will also take TK and Ulloa next season.Like the Sun said last summer Ulloa wanted the move.Players don't play for a club or fans its just about money pure and simple.
[quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]OzzieGull[/bold] wrote: Oh dear Ringtone - if the "minimum" requirement was promotion, pray tell - what was the maximum requirement ?[/p][/quote]The title dear boy, maximum points with not even a goal conceded. You do the math, eh Vegas[/p][/quote]The trouble is the palace chair person really knows his stuff look at the last two manergerial appointments. And just to rub it they took our top scoring striker on a free cos our chair would not sanction a justified pay rise whilst spending millions on a couple of injury prone hackers.[/p][/quote]I should think they will also take TK and Ulloa next season.Like the Sun said last summer Ulloa wanted the move.Players don't play for a club or fans its just about money pure and simple. Money for nothing
  • Score: -5

3:00pm Thu 17 Apr 14

Money for nothing says...

I also note there is no talk of Hoskins again lol haha.
I also note there is no talk of Hoskins again lol haha. Money for nothing
  • Score: -3

3:35pm Thu 17 Apr 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

Money for nothing wrote:
ringtone wrote:
ringtone wrote:
OzzieGull wrote:
Oh dear Ringtone - if the "minimum" requirement was promotion, pray tell - what was the maximum requirement ?
The title dear boy, maximum points with not even a goal conceded.

You do the math, eh Vegas
The trouble is the palace chair person really knows his stuff look at the last two manergerial appointments.

And just to rub it they took our top scoring striker on a free cos our chair would not sanction a justified pay rise whilst spending millions on a couple of injury prone hackers.
I should think they will also take TK and Ulloa next season.Like the Sun said last summer Ulloa wanted the move.Players don't play for a club or fans its just about money pure and simple.
Well, if a paper as trustworthy as The Sun says it... ;-)
[quote][p][bold]Money for nothing[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]OzzieGull[/bold] wrote: Oh dear Ringtone - if the "minimum" requirement was promotion, pray tell - what was the maximum requirement ?[/p][/quote]The title dear boy, maximum points with not even a goal conceded. You do the math, eh Vegas[/p][/quote]The trouble is the palace chair person really knows his stuff look at the last two manergerial appointments. And just to rub it they took our top scoring striker on a free cos our chair would not sanction a justified pay rise whilst spending millions on a couple of injury prone hackers.[/p][/quote]I should think they will also take TK and Ulloa next season.Like the Sun said last summer Ulloa wanted the move.Players don't play for a club or fans its just about money pure and simple.[/p][/quote]Well, if a paper as trustworthy as The Sun says it... ;-) Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 4

6:14pm Thu 17 Apr 14

Oscar's Chin says...

Norfolk and way wrote:
Just look at palace beating everton at home, just goes to show the gulf in class between us and them. Even if we do go up we'll just get walloped week in week out because Tony won't strengthen the team properly and because we're generally rubbish. We really are a dead end club well enough of that, we should all go up the M23 and watch palace next season, the biggest club within easy reach of Brighton. I've wasted enough of my life watching this boring shower, time to support a club with ambition and pazazz about it. God we're an awful club, we'd be the laughing stock of the premier league as if we aren't already but hey that's what brightons all about.
Palace troll fails humour test!

However, he passes the envy test with flying colours....he can see the ghosts of Premier League future as Albion complete the double over them next season to confine them to relegation back to where they belong in their "second-season-syndr
ome" campaign.
[quote][p][bold]Norfolk and way[/bold] wrote: Just look at palace beating everton at home, just goes to show the gulf in class between us and them. Even if we do go up we'll just get walloped week in week out because Tony won't strengthen the team properly and because we're generally rubbish. We really are a dead end club well enough of that, we should all go up the M23 and watch palace next season, the biggest club within easy reach of Brighton. I've wasted enough of my life watching this boring shower, time to support a club with ambition and pazazz about it. God we're an awful club, we'd be the laughing stock of the premier league as if we aren't already but hey that's what brightons all about.[/p][/quote]Palace troll fails humour test! However, he passes the envy test with flying colours....he can see the ghosts of Premier League future as Albion complete the double over them next season to confine them to relegation back to where they belong in their "second-season-syndr ome" campaign. Oscar's Chin
  • Score: 2

6:17pm Thu 17 Apr 14

Oscar's Chin says...

ringtone wrote:
ringtone wrote:
OzzieGull wrote:
Oh dear Ringtone - if the "minimum" requirement was promotion, pray tell - what was the maximum requirement ?
The title dear boy, maximum points with not even a goal conceded.

You do the math, eh Vegas
The trouble is the palace chair person really knows his stuff look at the last two manergerial appointments.

And just to rub it they took our top scoring striker on a free cos our chair would not sanction a justified pay rise whilst spending millions on a couple of injury prone hackers.
The trouble is you keep posting despite universal apathy for your humourless ramblings.
[quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]OzzieGull[/bold] wrote: Oh dear Ringtone - if the "minimum" requirement was promotion, pray tell - what was the maximum requirement ?[/p][/quote]The title dear boy, maximum points with not even a goal conceded. You do the math, eh Vegas[/p][/quote]The trouble is the palace chair person really knows his stuff look at the last two manergerial appointments. And just to rub it they took our top scoring striker on a free cos our chair would not sanction a justified pay rise whilst spending millions on a couple of injury prone hackers.[/p][/quote]The trouble is you keep posting despite universal apathy for your humourless ramblings. Oscar's Chin
  • Score: 2

6:18pm Thu 17 Apr 14

Oscar's Chin says...

WisdomSpeaks wrote:
ringtone wrote:
Palace are safe.

What is Tony gonna do if the minium requirement of promotion in not achieved.
Congratulations to Palace. A magnificent achievement by Tony Pullis and his team. I'm pleased for their fans too.

Our turn next year to maintain Premier League status!!!
I don't get it. Where's the punch line? ;0)
[quote][p][bold]WisdomSpeaks[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: Palace are safe. What is Tony gonna do if the minium requirement of promotion in not achieved.[/p][/quote]Congratulations to Palace. A magnificent achievement by Tony Pullis and his team. I'm pleased for their fans too. Our turn next year to maintain Premier League status!!![/p][/quote]I don't get it. Where's the punch line? ;0) Oscar's Chin
  • Score: 3

6:25pm Thu 17 Apr 14

Oscar's Chin says...

Money for nothing wrote:
ringtone wrote:
Palace are safe.

What is Tony gonna do if the minium requirement of promotion in not achieved.
Now just watch them come and get our best players if we don't go up.They won't be after Dunk im 100% sure of that.
They won't be able to....he'll be hidden in your Mummy's cellar, you stalker!
[quote][p][bold]Money for nothing[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: Palace are safe. What is Tony gonna do if the minium requirement of promotion in not achieved.[/p][/quote]Now just watch them come and get our best players if we don't go up.They won't be after Dunk im 100% sure of that.[/p][/quote]They won't be able to....he'll be hidden in your Mummy's cellar, you stalker! Oscar's Chin
  • Score: 2

6:28pm Thu 17 Apr 14

Oscar's Chin says...

Money for nothing wrote:
ringtone wrote:
ringtone wrote:
OzzieGull wrote:
Oh dear Ringtone - if the "minimum" requirement was promotion, pray tell - what was the maximum requirement ?
The title dear boy, maximum points with not even a goal conceded.

You do the math, eh Vegas
The trouble is the palace chair person really knows his stuff look at the last two manergerial appointments.

And just to rub it they took our top scoring striker on a free cos our chair would not sanction a justified pay rise whilst spending millions on a couple of injury prone hackers.
I should think they will also take TK and Ulloa next season.Like the Sun said last summer Ulloa wanted the move.Players don't play for a club or fans its just about money pure and simple.
Ah yes, The Scum. A newspaper unpurchaseable in Liverpool due to poisonous lies spread in the name of tabloid "journalism". Always the centre of all truth and wisdom....a bit like you, Smeagal.
[quote][p][bold]Money for nothing[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]OzzieGull[/bold] wrote: Oh dear Ringtone - if the "minimum" requirement was promotion, pray tell - what was the maximum requirement ?[/p][/quote]The title dear boy, maximum points with not even a goal conceded. You do the math, eh Vegas[/p][/quote]The trouble is the palace chair person really knows his stuff look at the last two manergerial appointments. And just to rub it they took our top scoring striker on a free cos our chair would not sanction a justified pay rise whilst spending millions on a couple of injury prone hackers.[/p][/quote]I should think they will also take TK and Ulloa next season.Like the Sun said last summer Ulloa wanted the move.Players don't play for a club or fans its just about money pure and simple.[/p][/quote]Ah yes, The Scum. A newspaper unpurchaseable in Liverpool due to poisonous lies spread in the name of tabloid "journalism". Always the centre of all truth and wisdom....a bit like you, Smeagal. Oscar's Chin
  • Score: 2

6:30pm Thu 17 Apr 14

Oscar's Chin says...

Money for nothing wrote:
I also note there is no talk of Hoskins again lol haha.
Yes isn't that hilariously funny, Smeagal? Tell me, do you find you laugh very easily?
[quote][p][bold]Money for nothing[/bold] wrote: I also note there is no talk of Hoskins again lol haha.[/p][/quote]Yes isn't that hilariously funny, Smeagal? Tell me, do you find you laugh very easily? Oscar's Chin
  • Score: 1

8:24pm Thu 17 Apr 14

OldGull says...

ringtone wrote:
ringtone wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
If Palace mange to stay up I say good luck to them, as it will be because they fought for survival, and when you fight for what you want and get it, nobody can say you don't deserve it. Just the same as our fight for the top six, and if we get there, then we will have another fight to fight.
Is it legal for anyone to use the word fight 4 times in the same sentence?

Over to our resident professor of the english language and Top Boy brightonup.
Sorry Vegas, just noticed the full stop.

Feeling like a tool
Not an image I want to contemplate
[quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]ringtone[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: If Palace mange to stay up I say good luck to them, as it will be because they fought for survival, and when you fight for what you want and get it, nobody can say you don't deserve it. Just the same as our fight for the top six, and if we get there, then we will have another fight to fight.[/p][/quote]Is it legal for anyone to use the word fight 4 times in the same sentence? Over to our resident professor of the english language and Top Boy brightonup.[/p][/quote]Sorry Vegas, just noticed the full stop. Feeling like a tool[/p][/quote]Not an image I want to contemplate OldGull
  • Score: 0

8:49pm Thu 17 Apr 14

OldGull says...

Oscar's Chin wrote:
Money for nothing wrote:
I also note there is no talk of Hoskins again lol haha.
Yes isn't that hilariously funny, Smeagal? Tell me, do you find you laugh very easily?
Money for nothing
Trolls for free

He changes his name as often as most people change their underwear
[quote][p][bold]Oscar's Chin[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Money for nothing[/bold] wrote: I also note there is no talk of Hoskins again lol haha.[/p][/quote]Yes isn't that hilariously funny, Smeagal? Tell me, do you find you laugh very easily?[/p][/quote]Money for nothing Trolls for free He changes his name as often as most people change their underwear OldGull
  • Score: 1

11:08pm Thu 17 Apr 14

brightonup says...

I'm afraid this Norfolk triffid has little idea of how he is perceived by his Palace mates. I have told him how it is, but he is here because, as I said, he is loathed by many there....
I'm afraid this Norfolk triffid has little idea of how he is perceived by his Palace mates. I have told him how it is, but he is here because, as I said, he is loathed by many there.... brightonup
  • Score: 0

2:12am Fri 18 Apr 14

KeefyH69 says...

brightonup wrote:
'manergerial'?
It's almost imposssible to know how to respond to such extreme ignorance of the Englsh Language....
He's not the only one! Mr Owen started a sentence with a conjunction! I find that sort of thing bad at the best of times, but from a newspaper reporter-unforgivabl
e! BUT then what do I know? ;0))
[quote][p][bold]brightonup[/bold] wrote: 'manergerial'? It's almost imposssible to know how to respond to such extreme ignorance of the Englsh Language....[/p][/quote]He's not the only one! Mr Owen started a sentence with a conjunction! I find that sort of thing bad at the best of times, but from a newspaper reporter-unforgivabl e! BUT then what do I know? ;0)) KeefyH69
  • Score: 1

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree