Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
With video - Wells could be a threat to Albion
Nahki Wells could be Huddersfield’s danger man today – as he was when they last won.
The little striker signed from Bradford City this season is known as a goal-getter.
But he was goal-provider when Barnsley were thrashed 5-0 at the John Smith’s Stadium on March 1 Wells produced three assists and won a penalty against the hapless Tykes.
Huddersfield have gone nine games without a win since then and are six points off the drop zone going into Easter.
They are missing banned defenders Joel Lynch and Peter Clarke and injured top scorer James Vaughan.
Former Albion and Huddersfield defender Kieran O’Regan, who covers the Terriers for BBC Radio Leeds said: “We are struggling a bit at the moment.
“But I think with another three points we will be definitely safe.”
- Albion target still a Corker for now
- UPDATED: Bid accepted for full-back linked with Albion
- Buckley admits Sunderland's interest distracted him at Albion
- New boy Bennett reckons he can be just right for Albion
- Calderon spells it out for Bolton clash
Comments are closed on this article.