Leo Ulloa has revealed he is happy to keep a close eye on Albion’s play-off rivals.
But he won't be pondering the top-six permutations.
The Seagulls’ 15-goal striker has re-iterated his determination to keep his thoughts off the play-offs.
But he watched Reading draw with Leicester on Monday to go back into sixth place.
Ulloa said: “Of course I watched it. There was no other football on TV!
“But we don’t need to worry about what our rivals are doing.
“We just need to concentrate on our next game.
“If we don’t win all that, thinking too far ahead is pointless.
“We need to go game by game if we want to get in the play-offs.”
- Hyypia hints at more transfer activity for Albion
- Albion loan out young striker again
- Albion boss says tackle on LuaLua could have been a leg-breaker
- Hyypia has nice problem after Albion's transfer flurry
- Albion whizz-kid reveals Gerrard's role in his move