Oscar Garcia is likely to make a change or two at the back today.
But does he stick with the midfield and attacking set-up which has brought seven goals in the last two games?
Albion’s head coach is likely to restore Tomasz Kuszczak in goal for this afternoon’s game at Huddersfield after illness.
There were doubts over Matt Upson going into the game.
Lewis Dunk would be the obvious replacement for Upson in central defence.
But would you tinker further forward or stick with the personnel and fluid set-up which brought big wins over Leicester and Charlton?
Do you bring back Rohan Ince? Do you start Jake Forster-Caskey after his goal on Saturday?
Or would you leave well alone? We’d love to know your thoughts.
- Albion new boy enjoyed extra-time cup victory
- Colunga makes fast start after scare about availability for Albion
- Gregory fumes after Reds are denied late penalty in cup exit
- Colunga scores on debut but Albion are given a real scare
- Colunga handed debut as Albion make changes