Huddersfield have suffered another setback in their quest to derail Albion today.
Dangerous wideman Danny Ward, who scored the last ever goal at Withdean, has been ruled out of today’s match by injury.
He is replaced by Sean Scannell as one of three changes to the side which hit the self-destruct button at Derby last Saturday.
Defenders Joel Lynch and Peter Clarke are suspended after being sent-off against the Rams. Paul Dixon and Murray Wallace, the young Scot who stood out in the 0-0 draw at the Amex in December, come into the side.
Huddersfield: Smithies; Wood, Wallace, Gerrard, Dixon; Hogg, Clayton, Norwood; Scannell, Wells, Hammill. Subs: Bennett, Govern, Lolley, Carroll, Crooks, Holmes, Bunn.
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Wiggins honoured to defend Tour of Britain title
- Gregory promises loan signings for Crawley
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan