Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Ward - of Huddersfield - out of Albion clash
Huddersfield have suffered another setback in their quest to derail Albion today.
Dangerous wideman Danny Ward, who scored the last ever goal at Withdean, has been ruled out of today’s match by injury.
He is replaced by Sean Scannell as one of three changes to the side which hit the self-destruct button at Derby last Saturday.
Defenders Joel Lynch and Peter Clarke are suspended after being sent-off against the Rams. Paul Dixon and Murray Wallace, the young Scot who stood out in the 0-0 draw at the Amex in December, come into the side.
Huddersfield: Smithies; Wood, Wallace, Gerrard, Dixon; Hogg, Clayton, Norwood; Scannell, Wells, Hammill. Subs: Bennett, Govern, Lolley, Carroll, Crooks, Holmes, Bunn.
- Hyypia keeps his cool - but he admits 'it’s not an ideal situation'
- Jackson masterclass leads England
- Sussex go down in opening 50-over clash
- Scott makes it double gold for Sussex in Commonwealth Games
- Hales cuts loose at Horsham as Notts set Sussex a testing total
Comments are closed on this article.