Huddersfield have suffered another setback in their quest to derail Albion today.
Dangerous wideman Danny Ward, who scored the last ever goal at Withdean, has been ruled out of today’s match by injury.
He is replaced by Sean Scannell as one of three changes to the side which hit the self-destruct button at Derby last Saturday.
Defenders Joel Lynch and Peter Clarke are suspended after being sent-off against the Rams. Paul Dixon and Murray Wallace, the young Scot who stood out in the 0-0 draw at the Amex in December, come into the side.
Huddersfield: Smithies; Wood, Wallace, Gerrard, Dixon; Hogg, Clayton, Norwood; Scannell, Wells, Hammill. Subs: Bennett, Govern, Lolley, Carroll, Crooks, Holmes, Bunn.
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home
- Video: Watch Lewis Dunk's headed double for Albion against Charlton
- Fair result? Maybe - but Charlton boss was 'devastated' after Dunk's late goal
- Albion target chooses Hull