Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Ward - of Huddersfield - out of Albion clash
Huddersfield have suffered another setback in their quest to derail Albion today.
Dangerous wideman Danny Ward, who scored the last ever goal at Withdean, has been ruled out of today’s match by injury.
He is replaced by Sean Scannell as one of three changes to the side which hit the self-destruct button at Derby last Saturday.
Defenders Joel Lynch and Peter Clarke are suspended after being sent-off against the Rams. Paul Dixon and Murray Wallace, the young Scot who stood out in the 0-0 draw at the Amex in December, come into the side.
Huddersfield: Smithies; Wood, Wallace, Gerrard, Dixon; Hogg, Clayton, Norwood; Scannell, Wells, Hammill. Subs: Bennett, Govern, Lolley, Carroll, Crooks, Holmes, Bunn.
- Talking point: Are Albion at last getting the best out of CMS?
- Hyypia: We stuck to our plan
- Your vote, your say - Who was Albion's man of the match against Bolton?
- Teixeira hits winner as Albion impress
- Albion v Bolton - from the Amex
Comments are closed on this article.