Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Dobbie returns to face Seagulls
Former Albion striker Stephen Dobbie is back to face his old club today.
The Scot returns to Blackpool’s starting XI at the Amex as one of three changes to the side which kicked off a stormy 1-0 defeat to Burnley on Friday.
It is unclear what formation the Seasiders will use.
They have tried various set-ups of late and could go 4-4-1-1 today with Dobbie playing off main striker Andy Keogh.
Player-manager Barry Ferguson, who started in front of the back line on Friday, has taken himself out of the 18 today.
Injured full-back Jack Robinson is replaced by Andrew Halliday.
Striker David Goodwillie drops to the bench.
Blackpool: Gilks; McMahon, Cathcart, McGahey, Halliday; Osbourne, Perkins, Basham, Bishop; Dobbie; Keogh. Subs: Halstead, Haroun, Angel, Grandin, Barkhuizen, Almond, Goodwillie
- Win an Albion shirt in our picture caption competition
- Albion new boy O'Grady can be a big hit
- Updated: Former Albion keeper training with League Two club
- Walker rise to pro ranks is a remarkable tale
- Magoffin takes his 50th wicket of the season for Sussex
Comments are closed on this article.