Former Albion striker Stephen Dobbie is back to face his old club today.
The Scot returns to Blackpool’s starting XI at the Amex as one of three changes to the side which kicked off a stormy 1-0 defeat to Burnley on Friday.
It is unclear what formation the Seasiders will use.
They have tried various set-ups of late and could go 4-4-1-1 today with Dobbie playing off main striker Andy Keogh.
Player-manager Barry Ferguson, who started in front of the back line on Friday, has taken himself out of the 18 today.
Injured full-back Jack Robinson is replaced by Andrew Halliday.
Striker David Goodwillie drops to the bench.
Blackpool: Gilks; McMahon, Cathcart, McGahey, Halliday; Osbourne, Perkins, Basham, Bishop; Dobbie; Keogh. Subs: Halstead, Haroun, Angel, Grandin, Barkhuizen, Almond, Goodwillie
- Inside track - Give Baldock support and he'll get you goals
- Stats don't lie - but Colunga expects to improve on his showing at Swindon
- It's Albion v Albion as Hyypia's men face tricky cup trip
- Baldock fancies another promotion push as he signs four-year Albion deal
- Signings bonanza - Hyypia hails quality squad as Baldock makes it ELEVEN