Former Albion striker Stephen Dobbie is back to face his old club today.
The Scot returns to Blackpool’s starting XI at the Amex as one of three changes to the side which kicked off a stormy 1-0 defeat to Burnley on Friday.
It is unclear what formation the Seasiders will use.
They have tried various set-ups of late and could go 4-4-1-1 today with Dobbie playing off main striker Andy Keogh.
Player-manager Barry Ferguson, who started in front of the back line on Friday, has taken himself out of the 18 today.
Injured full-back Jack Robinson is replaced by Andrew Halliday.
Striker David Goodwillie drops to the bench.
Blackpool: Gilks; McMahon, Cathcart, McGahey, Halliday; Osbourne, Perkins, Basham, Bishop; Dobbie; Keogh. Subs: Halstead, Haroun, Angel, Grandin, Barkhuizen, Almond, Goodwillie
- Bloom: We have squad to go up
- Oscar turns to a familiar face
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Football round-up: Hillians go top, Bognor claim first win