Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Boro no Friend to Albion
Albion's destiny in the play-off race is back out of their hands after a 2-0 win for Reading at home to mid-table Middlesbrough.
Adam Le Fondre and an own goal by George Friend in the opening 14 minutes put the Royals in charge at the Madejski Stadium.
Reading are now a point and a place above Albion in sixth, with an identical plus 12 goal difference.
The Seagulls have the chance to move back above them by beating doomed Yeovil at the Amex on Friday evening.
The rest of the contenders are in action on Saturday, including Reading at relegation-threatened Doncaster Rovers.
- Win an Albion shirt in our picture caption competition
- Albion new boy O'Grady can be a big hit
- Updated: Former Albion keeper training with League Two club
- Walker rise to pro ranks is a remarkable tale
- Magoffin takes his 50th wicket of the season for Sussex
Comments are closed on this article.