Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Ince on the way back to peak condition
Albion made a "calculated choice" not to include Rohan Ince in the squad for Monday's 1-1 draw against Blackpool.
The young midfielder missed out on a place on the bench as he gets back up to speed.
Ince has not played since suffering a dead leg in the first half of the 3-3 draw at Blackburn at the beginning of the month.
Assistant head coach Nathan Jones said: "We made a calculated choice and he's coming back. He's not at full pelt yet but this week he is sort of getting back to where he was.
"At times when people miss out it's unfortunate, not anything to do with how they play, because some people are training well and are in decent form.
"Sometimes they miss out because you need a goalkeeper, we have a certain amount of defensive players on the bench, so it was just a calculated decision really."
- Stockdale targets quick return to top flight with Albion
- New keeper Stockdale could not resist Albion's top-flight set-up
- Albion striker O'Grady glad to be fit and firing after injury
- Hyypia's fellow Finn plays part in Stockdale capture
- Albion sign Premier League keeper
Comments are closed on this article.