Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Lingard still United with Albion
Albion do not expect the upheaval at Manchester United to interfere with Jesse Lingard's loan spell.
The England under 21 international was signed by the Seagulls for the rest of the season, including the play-offs, at the end of February.
Ryan Giggs is in interim charge at Old Trafford following the sacking of David Moyes.
Nathan Jones, Albion's assistant head coach, said of Lingard: "He's on loan here until the end of the season. I'm sure they will honour that. "I don't think they are going to drag him back but he's a fantastic player. I'm sure he has a big future at Man United."
Lingard has scored twice in 13 starts for Albion. The versatile striker has yet to make a senior appearance for United.
- Albion striker O'Grady glad to be fit and firing
- New keeper Stockdale could not resist Albion's top-flight set-up
- Stockdale targets quick return to top flight with Albion
- Hyypia's fellow Finn plays part in Stockdale capture
- Albion sign Premier League keeper
Comments are closed on this article.