Will Buckley admits Albion need to be at their best to beat Yeovil tonight.
But the winger believes three points off the Glovers can set the Seagulls up for a high-powered end to the season.
Yeovil are bottom of the Championship and their relegation will be confirmed if they fail to win at the Amex.
But their away record is not among the three worst in the division.
They have been hard to beat, losing only 11 of their 22 away games.
Buckley said: “I didn’t know that stat but it really does show how tough every single game is, whether you are at home or away.
“It doesn’t matter who you are playing in the division, you need to be at your best or you won’t win the game.
“It’s going to be a massive game and I’m sure there is going to be a great atmosphere.”
Albion go into tonight’s match unbeaten in six games – but with just two twins from their last nine.
Buckley wants to banish any question marks over their momentum.
He added: “If we win, we will be really confident we can go on and win the last game as well.
“It’s just getting this game won.”
- Stockdale admits he said sorry after Charlton's first goal
- Talking point - Winning run ends but has that changed your mood?
- Hyypia praises his goal-getting defender as Albion come back for a point
- Your vote, your say - Who was top man against Charlton?
- Dunk double saves a point for Albion