Jesse Lingard was the sponsors’ choice as man of the match for Albion tonight.
But who did you feel was their top performer as they beat relegated Yeovil?
We have selected five candidates from those who played at least half the game.
Do you think Lingard, who scored his goal AFTER being announced as MoM, was the right choice?
What about Dale Stephens’ energy and passing in midfield?
Or Lewis Dunk for a couple of very timely interventions and long passes?
Andrea Orlandi is an intriguing one. He was guilty of missing the Seagulls’ best chances in the first half.
But his general play was good so we have put him in there for your consideration.
Cast your vote, give us your comments – and let us know if your pick is not among those listed.
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk