The ArgusAlbion kids earn deals (From The Argus)

Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.

Albion kids earn deals

The Argus: Albion development coach Simon Ireland Albion development coach Simon Ireland

Albion have awarded professional contracts to a quintet of scholars from the development squad.

Defenders Robbie Dean and Jason Davis, midfielders Charlie Harris and Cameron Wiltshire, plus striker Jimmy Muitt are all being kept on by the club.

Development coach Simon Ireland said: "Charlie, Robbie, Jimmy, Cameron and Jason have all been awarded contracts which are reward for the hard work they have put in as scholars and also a sign of the progression of the club."

Comments (34)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

3:17pm Tue 29 Apr 14

concernedofBrighton says...

Well done lads!

Nice to see new blood coming through the ranks.

With the opening of our new training academy this summer, hopefully more will be following in your footsteps. :)
Well done lads! Nice to see new blood coming through the ranks. With the opening of our new training academy this summer, hopefully more will be following in your footsteps. :) concernedofBrighton
  • Score: 16

3:40pm Tue 29 Apr 14

VegasSeagull says...

Hard work got them a contract, Kemmy should take a leaf out of their books. I look forward to the day when we the fans will be worried about losing one or all to transfer offers. Congrats to all of them.
Hard work got them a contract, Kemmy should take a leaf out of their books. I look forward to the day when we the fans will be worried about losing one or all to transfer offers. Congrats to all of them. VegasSeagull
  • Score: 16

5:36pm Tue 29 Apr 14

Aldrington Halt says...

Well done lads!! Hope you make a success of it and prove some of the negative posters on here wrong..Look forward to hearing about your skills in pre-season! Up the Albion!!!!
Well done lads!! Hope you make a success of it and prove some of the negative posters on here wrong..Look forward to hearing about your skills in pre-season! Up the Albion!!!! Aldrington Halt
  • Score: 12

6:30pm Tue 29 Apr 14

VegasSeagull says...

The decision process has begun, this announcement being the first of more to come. It is my guess that the retain and let go lists have been drawn up, with a third list of those we would like to keep but accept that we might have to do more than just offer a place to. I would be very surprised if we do not also have a target list of those we would like to bring in, and that all the lists have been based on the assumption that we do not get promoted.
Whilst my thoughts might sound negative re promotion, I only say what I do because the only certainty we have today, is that the worst that can happen is that we remain the the Champ Division, so that is an area of work that can be completed right now. Promotion, should it come, will require a whole new mind set.

There will never be another day like today for these young lads, and as they revel in receiving their first contract, it would be wise for them to take note of the let go list. Those that depart, no matter who they are, should serve as a warning to the youngsters, 'play your part in this growing club or you might one day find your name on the let go list.'
The decision process has begun, this announcement being the first of more to come. It is my guess that the retain and let go lists have been drawn up, with a third list of those we would like to keep but accept that we might have to do more than just offer a place to. I would be very surprised if we do not also have a target list of those we would like to bring in, and that all the lists have been based on the assumption that we do not get promoted. Whilst my thoughts might sound negative re promotion, I only say what I do because the only certainty we have today, is that the worst that can happen is that we remain the the Champ Division, so that is an area of work that can be completed right now. Promotion, should it come, will require a whole new mind set. There will never be another day like today for these young lads, and as they revel in receiving their first contract, it would be wise for them to take note of the let go list. Those that depart, no matter who they are, should serve as a warning to the youngsters, 'play your part in this growing club or you might one day find your name on the let go list.' VegasSeagull
  • Score: 13

7:00pm Tue 29 Apr 14

mark by the sea says...

VegasSeagull wrote:
The decision process has begun, this announcement being the first of more to come. It is my guess that the retain and let go lists have been drawn up, with a third list of those we would like to keep but accept that we might have to do more than just offer a place to. I would be very surprised if we do not also have a target list of those we would like to bring in, and that all the lists have been based on the assumption that we do not get promoted.
Whilst my thoughts might sound negative re promotion, I only say what I do because the only certainty we have today, is that the worst that can happen is that we remain the the Champ Division, so that is an area of work that can be completed right now. Promotion, should it come, will require a whole new mind set.

There will never be another day like today for these young lads, and as they revel in receiving their first contract, it would be wise for them to take note of the let go list. Those that depart, no matter who they are, should serve as a warning to the youngsters, 'play your part in this growing club or you might one day find your name on the let go list.'
You are a legend in stating the obvious!
[quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: The decision process has begun, this announcement being the first of more to come. It is my guess that the retain and let go lists have been drawn up, with a third list of those we would like to keep but accept that we might have to do more than just offer a place to. I would be very surprised if we do not also have a target list of those we would like to bring in, and that all the lists have been based on the assumption that we do not get promoted. Whilst my thoughts might sound negative re promotion, I only say what I do because the only certainty we have today, is that the worst that can happen is that we remain the the Champ Division, so that is an area of work that can be completed right now. Promotion, should it come, will require a whole new mind set. There will never be another day like today for these young lads, and as they revel in receiving their first contract, it would be wise for them to take note of the let go list. Those that depart, no matter who they are, should serve as a warning to the youngsters, 'play your part in this growing club or you might one day find your name on the let go list.'[/p][/quote]You are a legend in stating the obvious! mark by the sea
  • Score: 1

7:01pm Tue 29 Apr 14

mark by the sea says...

VegasSeagull wrote:
The decision process has begun, this announcement being the first of more to come. It is my guess that the retain and let go lists have been drawn up, with a third list of those we would like to keep but accept that we might have to do more than just offer a place to. I would be very surprised if we do not also have a target list of those we would like to bring in, and that all the lists have been based on the assumption that we do not get promoted.
Whilst my thoughts might sound negative re promotion, I only say what I do because the only certainty we have today, is that the worst that can happen is that we remain the the Champ Division, so that is an area of work that can be completed right now. Promotion, should it come, will require a whole new mind set.

There will never be another day like today for these young lads, and as they revel in receiving their first contract, it would be wise for them to take note of the let go list. Those that depart, no matter who they are, should serve as a warning to the youngsters, 'play your part in this growing club or you might one day find your name on the let go list.'
WAFFLE ALERT,!
[quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: The decision process has begun, this announcement being the first of more to come. It is my guess that the retain and let go lists have been drawn up, with a third list of those we would like to keep but accept that we might have to do more than just offer a place to. I would be very surprised if we do not also have a target list of those we would like to bring in, and that all the lists have been based on the assumption that we do not get promoted. Whilst my thoughts might sound negative re promotion, I only say what I do because the only certainty we have today, is that the worst that can happen is that we remain the the Champ Division, so that is an area of work that can be completed right now. Promotion, should it come, will require a whole new mind set. There will never be another day like today for these young lads, and as they revel in receiving their first contract, it would be wise for them to take note of the let go list. Those that depart, no matter who they are, should serve as a warning to the youngsters, 'play your part in this growing club or you might one day find your name on the let go list.'[/p][/quote]WAFFLE ALERT,! mark by the sea
  • Score: -2

7:46pm Tue 29 Apr 14

VegasSeagull says...

mark by the sea wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
The decision process has begun, this announcement being the first of more to come. It is my guess that the retain and let go lists have been drawn up, with a third list of those we would like to keep but accept that we might have to do more than just offer a place to. I would be very surprised if we do not also have a target list of those we would like to bring in, and that all the lists have been based on the assumption that we do not get promoted.
Whilst my thoughts might sound negative re promotion, I only say what I do because the only certainty we have today, is that the worst that can happen is that we remain the the Champ Division, so that is an area of work that can be completed right now. Promotion, should it come, will require a whole new mind set.

There will never be another day like today for these young lads, and as they revel in receiving their first contract, it would be wise for them to take note of the let go list. Those that depart, no matter who they are, should serve as a warning to the youngsters, 'play your part in this growing club or you might one day find your name on the let go list.'
You are a legend in stating the obvious!
Mark there is a big difference between you and I, and for the most part that difference is that I recognize the importance of decisions taken by the club and what they might mean for the future. I can be enthused by soemthing that you might consider mundane. I have the capacity to be excited and pleased by what you might consider to be of very little importence. I convery my thoughts in the hope of debate or perhaps just to read another's thoughts.

Mark you always start positive with your comments but very quickly turn to the dark side, the over used, 'glass half empty,' phrase often gets associated with you, but it goes deeper than that. You want people to take your comments seriously, and largely they are, even by me, but from the lofty heght that you gaze down from, you consider anythng YOU don't recognize as valued, to be waffle. Now you might be right, but what you see as waffle, might be considered by the author, or one or two that might read it, to be a genuine and true expression of thoughts.
I will remain a glass half empty contributor, I will leave you to continue with your glass half empty contributions.
[quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: The decision process has begun, this announcement being the first of more to come. It is my guess that the retain and let go lists have been drawn up, with a third list of those we would like to keep but accept that we might have to do more than just offer a place to. I would be very surprised if we do not also have a target list of those we would like to bring in, and that all the lists have been based on the assumption that we do not get promoted. Whilst my thoughts might sound negative re promotion, I only say what I do because the only certainty we have today, is that the worst that can happen is that we remain the the Champ Division, so that is an area of work that can be completed right now. Promotion, should it come, will require a whole new mind set. There will never be another day like today for these young lads, and as they revel in receiving their first contract, it would be wise for them to take note of the let go list. Those that depart, no matter who they are, should serve as a warning to the youngsters, 'play your part in this growing club or you might one day find your name on the let go list.'[/p][/quote]You are a legend in stating the obvious![/p][/quote]Mark there is a big difference between you and I, and for the most part that difference is that I recognize the importance of decisions taken by the club and what they might mean for the future. I can be enthused by soemthing that you might consider mundane. I have the capacity to be excited and pleased by what you might consider to be of very little importence. I convery my thoughts in the hope of debate or perhaps just to read another's thoughts. Mark you always start positive with your comments but very quickly turn to the dark side, the over used, 'glass half empty,' phrase often gets associated with you, but it goes deeper than that. You want people to take your comments seriously, and largely they are, even by me, but from the lofty heght that you gaze down from, you consider anythng YOU don't recognize as valued, to be waffle. Now you might be right, but what you see as waffle, might be considered by the author, or one or two that might read it, to be a genuine and true expression of thoughts. I will remain a glass half empty contributor, I will leave you to continue with your glass half empty contributions. VegasSeagull
  • Score: 12

8:10pm Tue 29 Apr 14

mark by the sea says...

VegasSeagull wrote:
mark by the sea wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
The decision process has begun, this announcement being the first of more to come. It is my guess that the retain and let go lists have been drawn up, with a third list of those we would like to keep but accept that we might have to do more than just offer a place to. I would be very surprised if we do not also have a target list of those we would like to bring in, and that all the lists have been based on the assumption that we do not get promoted.
Whilst my thoughts might sound negative re promotion, I only say what I do because the only certainty we have today, is that the worst that can happen is that we remain the the Champ Division, so that is an area of work that can be completed right now. Promotion, should it come, will require a whole new mind set.

There will never be another day like today for these young lads, and as they revel in receiving their first contract, it would be wise for them to take note of the let go list. Those that depart, no matter who they are, should serve as a warning to the youngsters, 'play your part in this growing club or you might one day find your name on the let go list.'
You are a legend in stating the obvious!
Mark there is a big difference between you and I, and for the most part that difference is that I recognize the importance of decisions taken by the club and what they might mean for the future. I can be enthused by soemthing that you might consider mundane. I have the capacity to be excited and pleased by what you might consider to be of very little importence. I convery my thoughts in the hope of debate or perhaps just to read another's thoughts.

Mark you always start positive with your comments but very quickly turn to the dark side, the over used, 'glass half empty,' phrase often gets associated with you, but it goes deeper than that. You want people to take your comments seriously, and largely they are, even by me, but from the lofty heght that you gaze down from, you consider anythng YOU don't recognize as valued, to be waffle. Now you might be right, but what you see as waffle, might be considered by the author, or one or two that might read it, to be a genuine and true expression of thoughts.
I will remain a glass half empty contributor, I will leave you to continue with your glass half empty contributions.
The lads are told end of march, so they won't be holding there breath for the release list... Your trying to second guess people's thoughts... Your contributions are more in keeping with mystic meg then what's really happening... Those boys will be buzzing with a two year deal to take them to 18, fantastic for them,
You state there might be a list or there may not be a list,
My glass is always full, we just need to work harder behind the scenes at this club to catch up in building a football club, the training and youth set up I have banged on about for 5 years... Pointless being optimistic with false knowledge ..we have a massive task to build the football club into a top club, not only a top team, clubs have done that and bounced down because the foundations are not solid. We have a million miles to go. But finally going in the right direction.. 4-5 years ago we had booker white hInsh and Bragg, a laughable collection .. Whatever people think of Gus , he knew they had to go, ( Bragg is now office manager)
[quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: The decision process has begun, this announcement being the first of more to come. It is my guess that the retain and let go lists have been drawn up, with a third list of those we would like to keep but accept that we might have to do more than just offer a place to. I would be very surprised if we do not also have a target list of those we would like to bring in, and that all the lists have been based on the assumption that we do not get promoted. Whilst my thoughts might sound negative re promotion, I only say what I do because the only certainty we have today, is that the worst that can happen is that we remain the the Champ Division, so that is an area of work that can be completed right now. Promotion, should it come, will require a whole new mind set. There will never be another day like today for these young lads, and as they revel in receiving their first contract, it would be wise for them to take note of the let go list. Those that depart, no matter who they are, should serve as a warning to the youngsters, 'play your part in this growing club or you might one day find your name on the let go list.'[/p][/quote]You are a legend in stating the obvious![/p][/quote]Mark there is a big difference between you and I, and for the most part that difference is that I recognize the importance of decisions taken by the club and what they might mean for the future. I can be enthused by soemthing that you might consider mundane. I have the capacity to be excited and pleased by what you might consider to be of very little importence. I convery my thoughts in the hope of debate or perhaps just to read another's thoughts. Mark you always start positive with your comments but very quickly turn to the dark side, the over used, 'glass half empty,' phrase often gets associated with you, but it goes deeper than that. You want people to take your comments seriously, and largely they are, even by me, but from the lofty heght that you gaze down from, you consider anythng YOU don't recognize as valued, to be waffle. Now you might be right, but what you see as waffle, might be considered by the author, or one or two that might read it, to be a genuine and true expression of thoughts. I will remain a glass half empty contributor, I will leave you to continue with your glass half empty contributions.[/p][/quote]The lads are told end of march, so they won't be holding there breath for the release list... Your trying to second guess people's thoughts... Your contributions are more in keeping with mystic meg then what's really happening... Those boys will be buzzing with a two year deal to take them to 18, fantastic for them, You state there might be a list or there may not be a list, My glass is always full, we just need to work harder behind the scenes at this club to catch up in building a football club, the training and youth set up I have banged on about for 5 years... Pointless being optimistic with false knowledge ..we have a massive task to build the football club into a top club, not only a top team, clubs have done that and bounced down because the foundations are not solid. We have a million miles to go. But finally going in the right direction.. 4-5 years ago we had booker white hInsh and Bragg, a laughable collection .. Whatever people think of Gus , he knew they had to go, ( Bragg is now office manager) mark by the sea
  • Score: -16

8:18pm Tue 29 Apr 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

Has MBTS's Argus account been hacked?
Has MBTS's Argus account been hacked? Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 4

9:05pm Tue 29 Apr 14

Yogi says...

Well done lads, now it would be nice to know who will be in charge. I said a long time ago that I hoped Liam Brady would be the man after hearing he was standing down at Arsenal, looking forward to hearing the outcome.
Well done lads, now it would be nice to know who will be in charge. I said a long time ago that I hoped Liam Brady would be the man after hearing he was standing down at Arsenal, looking forward to hearing the outcome. Yogi
  • Score: 3

9:19pm Tue 29 Apr 14

VegasSeagull says...

mark by the sea wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
mark by the sea wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
The decision process has begun, this announcement being the first of more to come. It is my guess that the retain and let go lists have been drawn up, with a third list of those we would like to keep but accept that we might have to do more than just offer a place to. I would be very surprised if we do not also have a target list of those we would like to bring in, and that all the lists have been based on the assumption that we do not get promoted.
Whilst my thoughts might sound negative re promotion, I only say what I do because the only certainty we have today, is that the worst that can happen is that we remain the the Champ Division, so that is an area of work that can be completed right now. Promotion, should it come, will require a whole new mind set.

There will never be another day like today for these young lads, and as they revel in receiving their first contract, it would be wise for them to take note of the let go list. Those that depart, no matter who they are, should serve as a warning to the youngsters, 'play your part in this growing club or you might one day find your name on the let go list.'
You are a legend in stating the obvious!
Mark there is a big difference between you and I, and for the most part that difference is that I recognize the importance of decisions taken by the club and what they might mean for the future. I can be enthused by soemthing that you might consider mundane. I have the capacity to be excited and pleased by what you might consider to be of very little importence. I convery my thoughts in the hope of debate or perhaps just to read another's thoughts.

Mark you always start positive with your comments but very quickly turn to the dark side, the over used, 'glass half empty,' phrase often gets associated with you, but it goes deeper than that. You want people to take your comments seriously, and largely they are, even by me, but from the lofty heght that you gaze down from, you consider anythng YOU don't recognize as valued, to be waffle. Now you might be right, but what you see as waffle, might be considered by the author, or one or two that might read it, to be a genuine and true expression of thoughts.
I will remain a glass half empty contributor, I will leave you to continue with your glass half empty contributions.
The lads are told end of march, so they won't be holding there breath for the release list... Your trying to second guess people's thoughts... Your contributions are more in keeping with mystic meg then what's really happening... Those boys will be buzzing with a two year deal to take them to 18, fantastic for them,
You state there might be a list or there may not be a list,
My glass is always full, we just need to work harder behind the scenes at this club to catch up in building a football club, the training and youth set up I have banged on about for 5 years... Pointless being optimistic with false knowledge ..we have a massive task to build the football club into a top club, not only a top team, clubs have done that and bounced down because the foundations are not solid. We have a million miles to go. But finally going in the right direction.. 4-5 years ago we had booker white hInsh and Bragg, a laughable collection .. Whatever people think of Gus , he knew they had to go, ( Bragg is now office manager)
as you say, you have been banging on for five years, it's all a tad boring now mate
[quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: The decision process has begun, this announcement being the first of more to come. It is my guess that the retain and let go lists have been drawn up, with a third list of those we would like to keep but accept that we might have to do more than just offer a place to. I would be very surprised if we do not also have a target list of those we would like to bring in, and that all the lists have been based on the assumption that we do not get promoted. Whilst my thoughts might sound negative re promotion, I only say what I do because the only certainty we have today, is that the worst that can happen is that we remain the the Champ Division, so that is an area of work that can be completed right now. Promotion, should it come, will require a whole new mind set. There will never be another day like today for these young lads, and as they revel in receiving their first contract, it would be wise for them to take note of the let go list. Those that depart, no matter who they are, should serve as a warning to the youngsters, 'play your part in this growing club or you might one day find your name on the let go list.'[/p][/quote]You are a legend in stating the obvious![/p][/quote]Mark there is a big difference between you and I, and for the most part that difference is that I recognize the importance of decisions taken by the club and what they might mean for the future. I can be enthused by soemthing that you might consider mundane. I have the capacity to be excited and pleased by what you might consider to be of very little importence. I convery my thoughts in the hope of debate or perhaps just to read another's thoughts. Mark you always start positive with your comments but very quickly turn to the dark side, the over used, 'glass half empty,' phrase often gets associated with you, but it goes deeper than that. You want people to take your comments seriously, and largely they are, even by me, but from the lofty heght that you gaze down from, you consider anythng YOU don't recognize as valued, to be waffle. Now you might be right, but what you see as waffle, might be considered by the author, or one or two that might read it, to be a genuine and true expression of thoughts. I will remain a glass half empty contributor, I will leave you to continue with your glass half empty contributions.[/p][/quote]The lads are told end of march, so they won't be holding there breath for the release list... Your trying to second guess people's thoughts... Your contributions are more in keeping with mystic meg then what's really happening... Those boys will be buzzing with a two year deal to take them to 18, fantastic for them, You state there might be a list or there may not be a list, My glass is always full, we just need to work harder behind the scenes at this club to catch up in building a football club, the training and youth set up I have banged on about for 5 years... Pointless being optimistic with false knowledge ..we have a massive task to build the football club into a top club, not only a top team, clubs have done that and bounced down because the foundations are not solid. We have a million miles to go. But finally going in the right direction.. 4-5 years ago we had booker white hInsh and Bragg, a laughable collection .. Whatever people think of Gus , he knew they had to go, ( Bragg is now office manager)[/p][/quote]as you say, you have been banging on for five years, it's all a tad boring now mate VegasSeagull
  • Score: 3

11:03pm Tue 29 Apr 14

mark by the sea says...

VegasSeagull wrote:
mark by the sea wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
mark by the sea wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
The decision process has begun, this announcement being the first of more to come. It is my guess that the retain and let go lists have been drawn up, with a third list of those we would like to keep but accept that we might have to do more than just offer a place to. I would be very surprised if we do not also have a target list of those we would like to bring in, and that all the lists have been based on the assumption that we do not get promoted.
Whilst my thoughts might sound negative re promotion, I only say what I do because the only certainty we have today, is that the worst that can happen is that we remain the the Champ Division, so that is an area of work that can be completed right now. Promotion, should it come, will require a whole new mind set.

There will never be another day like today for these young lads, and as they revel in receiving their first contract, it would be wise for them to take note of the let go list. Those that depart, no matter who they are, should serve as a warning to the youngsters, 'play your part in this growing club or you might one day find your name on the let go list.'
You are a legend in stating the obvious!
Mark there is a big difference between you and I, and for the most part that difference is that I recognize the importance of decisions taken by the club and what they might mean for the future. I can be enthused by soemthing that you might consider mundane. I have the capacity to be excited and pleased by what you might consider to be of very little importence. I convery my thoughts in the hope of debate or perhaps just to read another's thoughts.

Mark you always start positive with your comments but very quickly turn to the dark side, the over used, 'glass half empty,' phrase often gets associated with you, but it goes deeper than that. You want people to take your comments seriously, and largely they are, even by me, but from the lofty heght that you gaze down from, you consider anythng YOU don't recognize as valued, to be waffle. Now you might be right, but what you see as waffle, might be considered by the author, or one or two that might read it, to be a genuine and true expression of thoughts.
I will remain a glass half empty contributor, I will leave you to continue with your glass half empty contributions.
The lads are told end of march, so they won't be holding there breath for the release list... Your trying to second guess people's thoughts... Your contributions are more in keeping with mystic meg then what's really happening... Those boys will be buzzing with a two year deal to take them to 18, fantastic for them,
You state there might be a list or there may not be a list,
My glass is always full, we just need to work harder behind the scenes at this club to catch up in building a football club, the training and youth set up I have banged on about for 5 years... Pointless being optimistic with false knowledge ..we have a massive task to build the football club into a top club, not only a top team, clubs have done that and bounced down because the foundations are not solid. We have a million miles to go. But finally going in the right direction.. 4-5 years ago we had booker white hInsh and Bragg, a laughable collection .. Whatever people think of Gus , he knew they had to go, ( Bragg is now office manager)
as you say, you have been banging on for five years, it's all a tad boring now mate
How the fack am I boring ?? Your post is everything really you apparently live in Vegas , but spend your whole day worrying about brighton? If you loved this club like I do, you would book your work and holidays around your season ticket dates, December 14 till February 24 I will be in Asia working, but I will still fly back for Xmas and new year, you know nothing other than playing to the gallery and the argus ... If that makes you a fan.. Lol
[quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: The decision process has begun, this announcement being the first of more to come. It is my guess that the retain and let go lists have been drawn up, with a third list of those we would like to keep but accept that we might have to do more than just offer a place to. I would be very surprised if we do not also have a target list of those we would like to bring in, and that all the lists have been based on the assumption that we do not get promoted. Whilst my thoughts might sound negative re promotion, I only say what I do because the only certainty we have today, is that the worst that can happen is that we remain the the Champ Division, so that is an area of work that can be completed right now. Promotion, should it come, will require a whole new mind set. There will never be another day like today for these young lads, and as they revel in receiving their first contract, it would be wise for them to take note of the let go list. Those that depart, no matter who they are, should serve as a warning to the youngsters, 'play your part in this growing club or you might one day find your name on the let go list.'[/p][/quote]You are a legend in stating the obvious![/p][/quote]Mark there is a big difference between you and I, and for the most part that difference is that I recognize the importance of decisions taken by the club and what they might mean for the future. I can be enthused by soemthing that you might consider mundane. I have the capacity to be excited and pleased by what you might consider to be of very little importence. I convery my thoughts in the hope of debate or perhaps just to read another's thoughts. Mark you always start positive with your comments but very quickly turn to the dark side, the over used, 'glass half empty,' phrase often gets associated with you, but it goes deeper than that. You want people to take your comments seriously, and largely they are, even by me, but from the lofty heght that you gaze down from, you consider anythng YOU don't recognize as valued, to be waffle. Now you might be right, but what you see as waffle, might be considered by the author, or one or two that might read it, to be a genuine and true expression of thoughts. I will remain a glass half empty contributor, I will leave you to continue with your glass half empty contributions.[/p][/quote]The lads are told end of march, so they won't be holding there breath for the release list... Your trying to second guess people's thoughts... Your contributions are more in keeping with mystic meg then what's really happening... Those boys will be buzzing with a two year deal to take them to 18, fantastic for them, You state there might be a list or there may not be a list, My glass is always full, we just need to work harder behind the scenes at this club to catch up in building a football club, the training and youth set up I have banged on about for 5 years... Pointless being optimistic with false knowledge ..we have a massive task to build the football club into a top club, not only a top team, clubs have done that and bounced down because the foundations are not solid. We have a million miles to go. But finally going in the right direction.. 4-5 years ago we had booker white hInsh and Bragg, a laughable collection .. Whatever people think of Gus , he knew they had to go, ( Bragg is now office manager)[/p][/quote]as you say, you have been banging on for five years, it's all a tad boring now mate[/p][/quote]How the fack am I boring ?? Your post is everything really you apparently live in Vegas , but spend your whole day worrying about brighton? If you loved this club like I do, you would book your work and holidays around your season ticket dates, December 14 till February 24 I will be in Asia working, but I will still fly back for Xmas and new year, you know nothing other than playing to the gallery and the argus ... If that makes you a fan.. Lol mark by the sea
  • Score: -4

11:07pm Tue 29 Apr 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

Meltdown!
Meltdown! Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 1

11:12pm Tue 29 Apr 14

mark by the sea says...

Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Meltdown!
Another arm chair fan!
[quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: Meltdown![/p][/quote]Another arm chair fan! mark by the sea
  • Score: -4

11:17pm Tue 29 Apr 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

mark by the sea wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Meltdown!
Another arm chair fan!
What make you so consistently and incorrectly suggest that I am merely an armchair fan? It can't just be your p!ss-weak pun on my screen name, can it?

If I'm an armchair fan then so are you and so is everyone else on here.
[quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: Meltdown![/p][/quote]Another arm chair fan![/p][/quote]What make you so consistently and incorrectly suggest that I am merely an armchair fan? It can't just be your p!ss-weak pun on my screen name, can it? If I'm an armchair fan then so are you and so is everyone else on here. Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 5

11:26pm Tue 29 Apr 14

mark by the sea says...

Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
mark by the sea wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Meltdown!
Another arm chair fan!
What make you so consistently and incorrectly suggest that I am merely an armchair fan? It can't just be your p!ss-weak pun on my screen name, can it?

If I'm an armchair fan then so are you and so is everyone else on here.
Ha ha you fall straight away for it! Guilty !!!! Just for a laugh tell me what veGAS is on about in his anecdotes .. Boring
[quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: Meltdown![/p][/quote]Another arm chair fan![/p][/quote]What make you so consistently and incorrectly suggest that I am merely an armchair fan? It can't just be your p!ss-weak pun on my screen name, can it? If I'm an armchair fan then so are you and so is everyone else on here.[/p][/quote]Ha ha you fall straight away for it! Guilty !!!! Just for a laugh tell me what veGAS is on about in his anecdotes .. Boring mark by the sea
  • Score: -4

11:29pm Tue 29 Apr 14

mark by the sea says...

Remind me again, how cms was going to play a key role in the Albion after Xmas? And my critical views of augustin were going to be wrong once he was fully fit? I think you said that one on February ? Lol
Remind me again, how cms was going to play a key role in the Albion after Xmas? And my critical views of augustin were going to be wrong once he was fully fit? I think you said that one on February ? Lol mark by the sea
  • Score: -1

11:31pm Tue 29 Apr 14

mark by the sea says...

Arnie tell us again how I am wrong about cms and augustin?
Arnie tell us again how I am wrong about cms and augustin? mark by the sea
  • Score: -2

11:34pm Tue 29 Apr 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

mark by the sea wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
mark by the sea wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Meltdown!
Another arm chair fan!
What make you so consistently and incorrectly suggest that I am merely an armchair fan? It can't just be your p!ss-weak pun on my screen name, can it?

If I'm an armchair fan then so are you and so is everyone else on here.
Ha ha you fall straight away for it! Guilty !!!! Just for a laugh tell me what veGAS is on about in his anecdotes .. Boring
Fall for what? I am no more an armchair fan than you, but this somehow presents to you as proof? You have a very strange logic, Mark.

Seriously, has your account been hacked?
[quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: Meltdown![/p][/quote]Another arm chair fan![/p][/quote]What make you so consistently and incorrectly suggest that I am merely an armchair fan? It can't just be your p!ss-weak pun on my screen name, can it? If I'm an armchair fan then so are you and so is everyone else on here.[/p][/quote]Ha ha you fall straight away for it! Guilty !!!! Just for a laugh tell me what veGAS is on about in his anecdotes .. Boring[/p][/quote]Fall for what? I am no more an armchair fan than you, but this somehow presents to you as proof? You have a very strange logic, Mark. Seriously, has your account been hacked? Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 3

11:37pm Tue 29 Apr 14

VegasSeagull says...

So defensive Mark, and as for telling you that you were right about Kemmy, do you really need the adoration that much, you sound more like, 'I am never wrong,' Free Money.
So defensive Mark, and as for telling you that you were right about Kemmy, do you really need the adoration that much, you sound more like, 'I am never wrong,' Free Money. VegasSeagull
  • Score: 3

11:38pm Tue 29 Apr 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

mark by the sea wrote:
Remind me again, how cms was going to play a key role in the Albion after Xmas? And my critical views of augustin were going to be wrong once he was fully fit? I think you said that one on February ? Lol
If you have been hacked then it's by Freeloaders as your posts are virtually indistinguishable nowadays.
[quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: Remind me again, how cms was going to play a key role in the Albion after Xmas? And my critical views of augustin were going to be wrong once he was fully fit? I think you said that one on February ? Lol[/p][/quote]If you have been hacked then it's by Freeloaders as your posts are virtually indistinguishable nowadays. Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 2

12:20am Wed 30 Apr 14

VegasSeagull says...

Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
mark by the sea wrote:
Remind me again, how cms was going to play a key role in the Albion after Xmas? And my critical views of augustin were going to be wrong once he was fully fit? I think you said that one on February ? Lol
If you have been hacked then it's by Freeloaders as your posts are virtually indistinguishable nowadays.
Outstanding post and 100% right, good to read something posted by a real fan with a brain of his own lol hahaha
[quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: Remind me again, how cms was going to play a key role in the Albion after Xmas? And my critical views of augustin were going to be wrong once he was fully fit? I think you said that one on February ? Lol[/p][/quote]If you have been hacked then it's by Freeloaders as your posts are virtually indistinguishable nowadays.[/p][/quote]Outstanding post and 100% right, good to read something posted by a real fan with a brain of his own lol hahaha VegasSeagull
  • Score: 2

3:40am Wed 30 Apr 14

VegasSeagull says...

Free money wrote:
mark by the sea wrote:
Remind me again, how cms was going to play a key role in the Albion after Xmas? And my critical views of augustin were going to be wrong once he was fully fit? I think you said that one on February ? Lol
MBTS you will never win my friend they are both sad trolls that never really go to games and have nothing better to do apart from post pure rubbish on this site 24/7.
lol hahaha, I am 100% right yet again, lol hahaha..............
... take a look at the time he posted this, and he talks of others being on here 24/7, at least I have a 8 hour time lag
[quote][p][bold]Free money[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: Remind me again, how cms was going to play a key role in the Albion after Xmas? And my critical views of augustin were going to be wrong once he was fully fit? I think you said that one on February ? Lol[/p][/quote]MBTS you will never win my friend they are both sad trolls that never really go to games and have nothing better to do apart from post pure rubbish on this site 24/7.[/p][/quote]lol hahaha, I am 100% right yet again, lol hahaha.............. ... take a look at the time he posted this, and he talks of others being on here 24/7, at least I have a 8 hour time lag VegasSeagull
  • Score: 2

2:50pm Wed 30 Apr 14

VegasSeagull says...

Free money wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
Free money wrote:
mark by the sea wrote:
Remind me again, how cms was going to play a key role in the Albion after Xmas? And my critical views of augustin were going to be wrong once he was fully fit? I think you said that one on February ? Lol
MBTS you will never win my friend they are both sad trolls that never really go to games and have nothing better to do apart from post pure rubbish on this site 24/7.
lol hahaha, I am 100% right yet again, lol hahaha..............


... take a look at the time he posted this, and he talks of others being on here 24/7, at least I have a 8 hour time lag
Get a life you sad little man that never goes to games.What right do you think you have to tell people what times they can post you sad little man.You have know idear the reason im posting at that time anyway.Now go and meet your bf in a pub in Worthing,or better still find a chat-room to talk with him.The both of you have taken over this site for 2 years now posting pure rubbish most days because you both don't even go to games,and for some reason the Argus can't remove you both.
this is such a crazy reply I wonder why you have made it, I claim zero right to tell anyone when, or how often, they can or should post comments, which is a very different position taken by you with your, 24/7 offering
[quote][p][bold]Free money[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Free money[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: Remind me again, how cms was going to play a key role in the Albion after Xmas? And my critical views of augustin were going to be wrong once he was fully fit? I think you said that one on February ? Lol[/p][/quote]MBTS you will never win my friend they are both sad trolls that never really go to games and have nothing better to do apart from post pure rubbish on this site 24/7.[/p][/quote]lol hahaha, I am 100% right yet again, lol hahaha.............. ... take a look at the time he posted this, and he talks of others being on here 24/7, at least I have a 8 hour time lag[/p][/quote]Get a life you sad little man that never goes to games.What right do you think you have to tell people what times they can post you sad little man.You have know idear the reason im posting at that time anyway.Now go and meet your bf in a pub in Worthing,or better still find a chat-room to talk with him.The both of you have taken over this site for 2 years now posting pure rubbish most days because you both don't even go to games,and for some reason the Argus can't remove you both.[/p][/quote]this is such a crazy reply I wonder why you have made it, I claim zero right to tell anyone when, or how often, they can or should post comments, which is a very different position taken by you with your, 24/7 offering VegasSeagull
  • Score: 1

3:08pm Wed 30 Apr 14

VegasSeagull says...

Free Money, how can you comment on the fact that some people might spend, what you consider, a lot of time on this forum, when you do the same. It bothers me not how many hours you, or anyone else spends on these boards, but if you contibute a comment at 1.53am, doesn't that suggest that you too spend a lot of time on this forum, the very thing you don't like others doing?
You are displaying a double standard.
Free Money, how can you comment on the fact that some people might spend, what you consider, a lot of time on this forum, when you do the same. It bothers me not how many hours you, or anyone else spends on these boards, but if you contibute a comment at 1.53am, doesn't that suggest that you too spend a lot of time on this forum, the very thing you don't like others doing? You are displaying a double standard. VegasSeagull
  • Score: 2

3:11pm Wed 30 Apr 14

VegasSeagull says...

Free money wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
Free money wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
Free money wrote:
mark by the sea wrote:
Remind me again, how cms was going to play a key role in the Albion after Xmas? And my critical views of augustin were going to be wrong once he was fully fit? I think you said that one on February ? Lol
MBTS you will never win my friend they are both sad trolls that never really go to games and have nothing better to do apart from post pure rubbish on this site 24/7.
lol hahaha, I am 100% right yet again, lol hahaha..............




... take a look at the time he posted this, and he talks of others being on here 24/7, at least I have a 8 hour time lag
Get a life you sad little man that never goes to games.What right do you think you have to tell people what times they can post you sad little man.You have know idear the reason im posting at that time anyway.Now go and meet your bf in a pub in Worthing,or better still find a chat-room to talk with him.The both of you have taken over this site for 2 years now posting pure rubbish most days because you both don't even go to games,and for some reason the Argus can't remove you both.
this is such a crazy reply I wonder why you have made it, I claim zero right to tell anyone when, or how often, they can or should post comments, which is a very different position taken by you with your, 24/7 offering
Now how did i know you would return to this story waiting for my reply all day lol haha.Like MBTS said you really don't have nothing better to do in your sad little life.This site is your life Vegas what ever your called today.Really get a life mate.You do not own this site.
all day, Free Money, right now it is 7.10am Wednesday morning.
[quote][p][bold]Free money[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Free money[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Free money[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: Remind me again, how cms was going to play a key role in the Albion after Xmas? And my critical views of augustin were going to be wrong once he was fully fit? I think you said that one on February ? Lol[/p][/quote]MBTS you will never win my friend they are both sad trolls that never really go to games and have nothing better to do apart from post pure rubbish on this site 24/7.[/p][/quote]lol hahaha, I am 100% right yet again, lol hahaha.............. ... take a look at the time he posted this, and he talks of others being on here 24/7, at least I have a 8 hour time lag[/p][/quote]Get a life you sad little man that never goes to games.What right do you think you have to tell people what times they can post you sad little man.You have know idear the reason im posting at that time anyway.Now go and meet your bf in a pub in Worthing,or better still find a chat-room to talk with him.The both of you have taken over this site for 2 years now posting pure rubbish most days because you both don't even go to games,and for some reason the Argus can't remove you both.[/p][/quote]this is such a crazy reply I wonder why you have made it, I claim zero right to tell anyone when, or how often, they can or should post comments, which is a very different position taken by you with your, 24/7 offering[/p][/quote]Now how did i know you would return to this story waiting for my reply all day lol haha.Like MBTS said you really don't have nothing better to do in your sad little life.This site is your life Vegas what ever your called today.Really get a life mate.You do not own this site.[/p][/quote]all day, Free Money, right now it is 7.10am Wednesday morning. VegasSeagull
  • Score: 0

3:23pm Wed 30 Apr 14

VegasSeagull says...

Free money wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
Free money wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
Free money wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
Free money wrote:
mark by the sea wrote:
Remind me again, how cms was going to play a key role in the Albion after Xmas? And my critical views of augustin were going to be wrong once he was fully fit? I think you said that one on February ? Lol
MBTS you will never win my friend they are both sad trolls that never really go to games and have nothing better to do apart from post pure rubbish on this site 24/7.
lol hahaha, I am 100% right yet again, lol hahaha..............






... take a look at the time he posted this, and he talks of others being on here 24/7, at least I have a 8 hour time lag
Get a life you sad little man that never goes to games.What right do you think you have to tell people what times they can post you sad little man.You have know idear the reason im posting at that time anyway.Now go and meet your bf in a pub in Worthing,or better still find a chat-room to talk with him.The both of you have taken over this site for 2 years now posting pure rubbish most days because you both don't even go to games,and for some reason the Argus can't remove you both.
this is such a crazy reply I wonder why you have made it, I claim zero right to tell anyone when, or how often, they can or should post comments, which is a very different position taken by you with your, 24/7 offering
Now how did i know you would return to this story waiting for my reply all day lol haha.Like MBTS said you really don't have nothing better to do in your sad little life.This site is your life Vegas what ever your called today.Really get a life mate.You do not own this site.
all day, Free Money, right now it is 7.10am Wednesday morning.
Give it a rest mate we all know you really live in Worthing with your bf.Once or twice when you have called the Argus to get posts removed you forgot to withhold your number you numpty lol haha.
Wow now you are really making yourself look a fool, I live in Worthing and I called the Argus, and when doing so I forgot to withhold my number, REALLY!

Do you honestly think that anyone, other than you, doesn't believe that I live in Vegas, don't you see how silly your claim is. You are clutching at straws because you know your comment about how long people spend on this site is an example of double standards.

When it is pointed out that you are wrong you result to just writting drivel, but I guess that is better than reading multiple personal attacks on Dunk.
[quote][p][bold]Free money[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Free money[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Free money[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Free money[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]mark by the sea[/bold] wrote: Remind me again, how cms was going to play a key role in the Albion after Xmas? And my critical views of augustin were going to be wrong once he was fully fit? I think you said that one on February ? Lol[/p][/quote]MBTS you will never win my friend they are both sad trolls that never really go to games and have nothing better to do apart from post pure rubbish on this site 24/7.[/p][/quote]lol hahaha, I am 100% right yet again, lol hahaha.............. ... take a look at the time he posted this, and he talks of others being on here 24/7, at least I have a 8 hour time lag[/p][/quote]Get a life you sad little man that never goes to games.What right do you think you have to tell people what times they can post you sad little man.You have know idear the reason im posting at that time anyway.Now go and meet your bf in a pub in Worthing,or better still find a chat-room to talk with him.The both of you have taken over this site for 2 years now posting pure rubbish most days because you both don't even go to games,and for some reason the Argus can't remove you both.[/p][/quote]this is such a crazy reply I wonder why you have made it, I claim zero right to tell anyone when, or how often, they can or should post comments, which is a very different position taken by you with your, 24/7 offering[/p][/quote]Now how did i know you would return to this story waiting for my reply all day lol haha.Like MBTS said you really don't have nothing better to do in your sad little life.This site is your life Vegas what ever your called today.Really get a life mate.You do not own this site.[/p][/quote]all day, Free Money, right now it is 7.10am Wednesday morning.[/p][/quote]Give it a rest mate we all know you really live in Worthing with your bf.Once or twice when you have called the Argus to get posts removed you forgot to withhold your number you numpty lol haha.[/p][/quote]Wow now you are really making yourself look a fool, I live in Worthing and I called the Argus, and when doing so I forgot to withhold my number, REALLY! Do you honestly think that anyone, other than you, doesn't believe that I live in Vegas, don't you see how silly your claim is. You are clutching at straws because you know your comment about how long people spend on this site is an example of double standards. When it is pointed out that you are wrong you result to just writting drivel, but I guess that is better than reading multiple personal attacks on Dunk. VegasSeagull
  • Score: 2

3:27pm Wed 30 Apr 14

VegasSeagull says...

Free money wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
Free Money, how can you comment on the fact that some people might spend, what you consider, a lot of time on this forum, when you do the same. It bothers me not how many hours you, or anyone else spends on these boards, but if you contibute a comment at 1.53am, doesn't that suggest that you too spend a lot of time on this forum, the very thing you don't like others doing?
You are displaying a double standard.
I never posted for 3 days because of work you should try it mate.You are on this site every single day of the year even christmas day lol haha.
but for the most part I work from home, I use a computer, unlike you I often work 7 days a week, not three, my day starts about 4am and finishes around 8.30pm, you have no idea mate
[quote][p][bold]Free money[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: Free Money, how can you comment on the fact that some people might spend, what you consider, a lot of time on this forum, when you do the same. It bothers me not how many hours you, or anyone else spends on these boards, but if you contibute a comment at 1.53am, doesn't that suggest that you too spend a lot of time on this forum, the very thing you don't like others doing? You are displaying a double standard.[/p][/quote]I never posted for 3 days because of work you should try it mate.You are on this site every single day of the year even christmas day lol haha.[/p][/quote]but for the most part I work from home, I use a computer, unlike you I often work 7 days a week, not three, my day starts about 4am and finishes around 8.30pm, you have no idea mate VegasSeagull
  • Score: 1

3:52pm Wed 30 Apr 14

VegasSeagull says...

Free money wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
Free money wrote:
VegasSeagull wrote:
Free Money, how can you comment on the fact that some people might spend, what you consider, a lot of time on this forum, when you do the same. It bothers me not how many hours you, or anyone else spends on these boards, but if you contibute a comment at 1.53am, doesn't that suggest that you too spend a lot of time on this forum, the very thing you don't like others doing?
You are displaying a double standard.
I never posted for 3 days because of work you should try it mate.You are on this site every single day of the year even christmas day lol haha.
but for the most part I work from home, I use a computer, unlike you I often work 7 days a week, not three, my day starts about 4am and finishes around 8.30pm, you have no idea mate
Believe me you have know idear about my life and how often i work you sad little man.The fact my replys upset you so much just goes to prove how correct i am about you.I bet you have just been sitting around all day just waiting for my reply on this old story the rest have forgot about.Note sad man only you returned to see the reply lol haha.Keep saying it Vegas you may even start to believe it lol.
Such a predictable reply from you, me upset by your comment, don't kid yourself, just about everything you post is pathetic Dunk bashing in one form or another. This old story that you replied to long after all others had past it by, again you offer a double standard, you just dig that hole deeper and deeper.
[quote][p][bold]Free money[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Free money[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]VegasSeagull[/bold] wrote: Free Money, how can you comment on the fact that some people might spend, what you consider, a lot of time on this forum, when you do the same. It bothers me not how many hours you, or anyone else spends on these boards, but if you contibute a comment at 1.53am, doesn't that suggest that you too spend a lot of time on this forum, the very thing you don't like others doing? You are displaying a double standard.[/p][/quote]I never posted for 3 days because of work you should try it mate.You are on this site every single day of the year even christmas day lol haha.[/p][/quote]but for the most part I work from home, I use a computer, unlike you I often work 7 days a week, not three, my day starts about 4am and finishes around 8.30pm, you have no idea mate[/p][/quote]Believe me you have know idear about my life and how often i work you sad little man.The fact my replys upset you so much just goes to prove how correct i am about you.I bet you have just been sitting around all day just waiting for my reply on this old story the rest have forgot about.Note sad man only you returned to see the reply lol haha.Keep saying it Vegas you may even start to believe it lol.[/p][/quote]Such a predictable reply from you, me upset by your comment, don't kid yourself, just about everything you post is pathetic Dunk bashing in one form or another. This old story that you replied to long after all others had past it by, again you offer a double standard, you just dig that hole deeper and deeper. VegasSeagull
  • Score: 1

4:18pm Wed 30 Apr 14

VegasSeagull says...

Free money wrote:
You have been telling me for almost 2 years now Dunk & Hoskins will be great players for the club.WE ARE ALL STILL WAITING VEGAS LOL.
That hole that you keep digging for yourself just keeps on getting deeper.

You have never asked me to name other top clubs that are interested in signing any of our players, that task you ALWAYS direct toward Ex-Pat Arnie.

Just a small point re Hoskins, how the heck do you expect him to show any kind of value to the squad when he has been out all year following an injury?
[quote][p][bold]Free money[/bold] wrote: You have been telling me for almost 2 years now Dunk & Hoskins will be great players for the club.WE ARE ALL STILL WAITING VEGAS LOL.[/p][/quote]That hole that you keep digging for yourself just keeps on getting deeper. You have never asked me to name other top clubs that are interested in signing any of our players, that task you ALWAYS direct toward Ex-Pat Arnie. Just a small point re Hoskins, how the heck do you expect him to show any kind of value to the squad when he has been out all year following an injury? VegasSeagull
  • Score: 1

4:26pm Wed 30 Apr 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

Just as a side-note, it is very hard for anyone to tie VegasSeagull (whose identity is unknown) to a phone number in the US, unless they have access to the American phone directories and do a reverse lookup.

Also, as I presume you have to give a name when a complaint is made (to avoid maliciousness) such a procedure would not even be necessary.

Thirdly, I think everyone genuinely believes Vegas is named after his location. If he was not and was indeed based in Worthing (I though it was *me* who was erroneously located there?) why would he not be a regular at the Amex? WE're all Albion fans - why would you choose to not attend? I mean, if I lived in Worthing I'd have a season ticket, rather than getting tickets ad-hoc when I'm back in Blighty.

Fourthly, I would just like to get back to the story and hope that these lads manage long and successful professional football careers. We all know the percentage of teenagers who make good is vanishingly small, but with OG involved they maybe have a slight edge.
Just as a side-note, it is very hard for anyone to tie VegasSeagull (whose identity is unknown) to a phone number in the US, unless they have access to the American phone directories and do a reverse lookup. Also, as I presume you have to give a name when a complaint is made (to avoid maliciousness) such a procedure would not even be necessary. Thirdly, I think everyone genuinely believes Vegas is named after his location. If he was not and was indeed based in Worthing (I though it was *me* who was erroneously located there?) why would he not be a regular at the Amex? WE're all Albion fans - why would you choose to not attend? I mean, if I lived in Worthing I'd have a season ticket, rather than getting tickets ad-hoc when I'm back in Blighty. Fourthly, I would just like to get back to the story and hope that these lads manage long and successful professional football careers. We all know the percentage of teenagers who make good is vanishingly small, but with OG involved they maybe have a slight edge. Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 1

4:56pm Wed 30 Apr 14

Ex-pat Arnie says...

Free money wrote:
Ex-pat Arnie wrote:
Just as a side-note, it is very hard for anyone to tie VegasSeagull (whose identity is unknown) to a phone number in the US, unless they have access to the American phone directories and do a reverse lookup.

Also, as I presume you have to give a name when a complaint is made (to avoid maliciousness) such a procedure would not even be necessary.

Thirdly, I think everyone genuinely believes Vegas is named after his location. If he was not and was indeed based in Worthing (I though it was *me* who was erroneously located there?) why would he not be a regular at the Amex? WE're all Albion fans - why would you choose to not attend? I mean, if I lived in Worthing I'd have a season ticket, rather than getting tickets ad-hoc when I'm back in Blighty.

Fourthly, I would just like to get back to the story and hope that these lads manage long and successful professional football careers. We all know the percentage of teenagers who make good is vanishingly small, but with OG involved they maybe have a slight edge.
Who is everyone lol haha.There is just the 2 of you again lol hahaBoth of you just get a room in Worthing and do us all a favour lol.
I can only think of perhaps one person on here who posts under two names as the writing style is almost identical. But is it a problem? No, not as far as I care.

For all we know you live in Worthing. But do we care? No. I can't believe all this fighting - are we not all Albion fans, who bleed blue and white? We can all do without the aggro.
[quote][p][bold]Free money[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ex-pat Arnie[/bold] wrote: Just as a side-note, it is very hard for anyone to tie VegasSeagull (whose identity is unknown) to a phone number in the US, unless they have access to the American phone directories and do a reverse lookup. Also, as I presume you have to give a name when a complaint is made (to avoid maliciousness) such a procedure would not even be necessary. Thirdly, I think everyone genuinely believes Vegas is named after his location. If he was not and was indeed based in Worthing (I though it was *me* who was erroneously located there?) why would he not be a regular at the Amex? WE're all Albion fans - why would you choose to not attend? I mean, if I lived in Worthing I'd have a season ticket, rather than getting tickets ad-hoc when I'm back in Blighty. Fourthly, I would just like to get back to the story and hope that these lads manage long and successful professional football careers. We all know the percentage of teenagers who make good is vanishingly small, but with OG involved they maybe have a slight edge.[/p][/quote]Who is everyone lol haha.There is just the 2 of you again lol hahaBoth of you just get a room in Worthing and do us all a favour lol.[/p][/quote]I can only think of perhaps one person on here who posts under two names as the writing style is almost identical. But is it a problem? No, not as far as I care. For all we know you live in Worthing. But do we care? No. I can't believe all this fighting - are we not all Albion fans, who bleed blue and white? We can all do without the aggro. Ex-pat Arnie
  • Score: 1

6:26pm Wed 30 Apr 14

Mancgulled says...

Pleased for Jimmy Muitt - saw him play for the reserves the night Macca scored twice and he was terrific!
C'mon Barnesy!
Pleased for Jimmy Muitt - saw him play for the reserves the night Macca scored twice and he was terrific! C'mon Barnesy! Mancgulled
  • Score: 2

12:03pm Thu 1 May 14

Yogi says...

It's all got very BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!

Can we get back to football.

Liam Brady for me, he'll help these lads progress quickly.
It's all got very BORING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!! Can we get back to football. Liam Brady for me, he'll help these lads progress quickly. Yogi
  • Score: 2

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

Get Adobe Flash player
About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree