Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Just one play-off ticket left as Wigan book their place
Albion, Reading and outsiders Blackburn will battle it out for one remaining play-off spot on the final day of the Championship season.
Wigan booked their place in the semi-finals with a 1-0 win at Birmingham City last night.
Callum McManaman scored early to heap more home misery on Birmingham, who remain in the bottom three.
Albion will reach the play-offs if they win at Nottingham Forest on Saturday and Reading drop points at home to Burnley.
The Seagulls would almost certainly make it with a draw should Reading lose.
Blackburn are not quite out of it but host Wigan needing to make up three points and seven goals on their rivals.
Meanwhile Charlton are safe after a 3-1 win at home to Watford tonight.
- Talking Point: No blame game needed for Ulloa move
- Hyypia in race for signings
- Tredwell spins Sussex to rare double over Warwickshire
- Tredwell spins Sussex to the brink of victory
- Jordan's burst has Sussex scenting victory at Horsham
Comments are closed on this article.