Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Jara Reyes set to start after Forest defender is banned
Nottingham Forest defender Greg Halford will miss his side’s last-day tussle with Albion.
Halford has been banned for three games after accepting an FA charge of violent conduct.
His place at right-back is likely to be taken by former Seagulls loanee Gonzalo Jara Reyes.
Halford can play on the right or in central defence and his absence is another blow to a Forest side struggling with a lengthy injury list.
His FA charge arose from an incident in the 4-1 defeat at Bournemouth last Saturday which ended Forest’s play-off hopes.
Jara Reyes came on as a sub against the Cherries and conceded a penalty.
- Stockdale targets quick return to top flight with Albion
- New keeper Stockdale could not resist Albion's top-flight set-up
- New Albion No. 1 thought he had blown his chance
- Albion striker O'Grady glad to be fit and firing after injury
- Hyypia's fellow Finn plays part in Stockdale capture
Comments are closed on this article.