Decision time is looming in the race for the top six.
Albion must better Reading’s points haul on the final day of the season.
The Seagulls go to a Nottingham Forest side out of the promotion running and bedevilled by injuries.
Reading have home advantage against runners-up Burnley.
So how do you see it going? Can Albion produce the result and receive the favour they need?
Will it all be straightforward with Reading winning and going into the semi-finals?
Could Reading even drop points and still take sixth place?
What are you expecting from the final day as Albion’s play-off bid goes the distance?
We’d love to know your thoughts.
- Bloom: We have squad to go up
- Oscar turns to a familiar face
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Football round-up: Hillians go top, Bognor claim first win