Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Your vote, your view - what will happen on the final day?
9:00am Friday 2nd May 2014 in Sport
Decision time is looming in the race for the top six.
Albion must better Reading’s points haul on the final day of the season.
The Seagulls go to a Nottingham Forest side out of the promotion running and bedevilled by injuries.
Reading have home advantage against runners-up Burnley.
So how do you see it going? Can Albion produce the result and receive the favour they need?
Will it all be straightforward with Reading winning and going into the semi-finals?
Could Reading even drop points and still take sixth place?
What are you expecting from the final day as Albion’s play-off bid goes the distance?
We’d love to know your thoughts.
- Win an Albion shirt in our picture caption competition
- Albion new boy O'Grady can be a big hit
- Updated: Former Albion keeper training with League Two club
- Walker rise to pro ranks is a remarkable tale
- Magoffin takes his 50th wicket of the season for Sussex
Comments are closed on this article.