Albion head coach Oscar Garcia has turned the heat up on Reading in the play-off race by insisting the pressure is on them.
The Seagulls head to Nottingham Forest tomorrow needing to better Reading's result at home to Burnley to leapfrog them into sixth.
Oscar said: "I am really proud of the season the players are having. They have given everything and deserve to have this chance.
"We are one point below Reading. All the pressure is on them. We have nothing to lose, not only because we are one point below them but also because they have just come down from the Premier League."
Matt Upson, Dale Stephens, Keith Andrews and Bruno have all been under treatment ahead of the trip to the City Ground.
Oscar said: "We have quite a big injury list but we need to wait until the end of the training session to know who will be available."
- Oscar meets his new colleagues after clinching Watford job
- Loan move will help Maksimenko's career on quiet day for Albion on deadline day
- Football round-up: Hillians go top, Bognor claim first win
- Gregory delighted to get back to winning ways
- Banya on target as Crawley end losing streak