Albion's young player of the season Rohan Ince says he has no complaints about being left out of the squad for recent games.
The powerful midfielder has been fighting for peak fitness following injuries suffered in away games at Hull in the FA Cup and Blackburn.
Ince could be involved for Oscar Garcia's side on the bench or even back in the starting line-up at Nottingham Forest tomorrow, with Dale Stephens and Keith Andrews among Albion's injury worries.
Ince revealed to The Argus: "I'm slowly getting back to fitness now and fighting for a place in the team. They are doing really well at the moment, so I'm not upset that I'm not playing.
"Oscar is doing his best for the team, so I've got full faith in him. He knows what he is doing so I can't complain really."
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Maksimenko urged to make a name for himself on loan
- Albion could be set for reunion as Oscar weighs up Watford move
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home