Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Oscar proud of Albion's comeback knack
Albion boss Oscar Garcia is proud of his team's character in coming from behind to make the play-offs.
The Seagulls fought back from 1-0 down at half-time at Nottingham Forest yesterday to finish above Reading in sixth with goals by Stephen Ward and Leo Ulloa's injury time winner.
Oscar told The Argus: "It is difficult to play well when you are playing for something so special, because everybody is maybe too excited. I think we showed great character.
"We had to dig deep and I'm really pleased, I could not be prouder of the players."
Albion also snatched crucial late draws from behind at Blackburn and Huddersfield last month in the eight-match unbeaten run which has carried them into the play-offs.
- Hyypia expected more fans for Albion friendly
- Albion keeper Stockdale sees positives in defeat
- Hyypia targets more quality signings to make Albion promotion contenders
- Honnor delighted with gold at Glasgow
- Barnet ace joins as Hawks look at ex-Albion duo
Comments are closed on this article.