Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Macca worthy of extra-time, says Albion boss
Albion head coach Oscar Garcia says supersub Craig Mackail-Smith deserves more game time.
He has saluted the desire of his back-up striker ahead of Derby's visit in the first leg of the play-offs on Thursday night.
Mackail-Smith came off the bench in the closing stages to set up Leo Ulloa's crucial late winner at Nottingham Forest on Saturday.
The former Peterborough marksman has made five sub appearances during an eight-match unbeaten run for the Seagulls after 13 months out with Achilles and ankle damage.
Oscar told The Argus: "I'm really, really happy with Mackail-Smith. He deserves to play much more, he is getting fitter and fitter.
"He got involved in the goal and he's an important player for us. I am very pleased to have a player like him."
- Jackson masterclass leads England
- Sussex go down in opening 50-over clash
- Scott makes it double gold for Sussex in Commonwealth Games
- Hales cuts loose at Horsham as Notts set Sussex a testing total
- Sussex ace Kerwood wins shooting gold medal at Commonwealth Games
Comments are closed on this article.