Get involved: Send your news, views, pictures and video by texting SUPIC to 80360 or email us.
Macca worthy of extra-time, says Albion boss
Albion head coach Oscar Garcia says supersub Craig Mackail-Smith deserves more game time.
He has saluted the desire of his back-up striker ahead of Derby's visit in the first leg of the play-offs on Thursday night.
Mackail-Smith came off the bench in the closing stages to set up Leo Ulloa's crucial late winner at Nottingham Forest on Saturday.
The former Peterborough marksman has made five sub appearances during an eight-match unbeaten run for the Seagulls after 13 months out with Achilles and ankle damage.
Oscar told The Argus: "I'm really, really happy with Mackail-Smith. He deserves to play much more, he is getting fitter and fitter.
"He got involved in the goal and he's an important player for us. I am very pleased to have a player like him."
- Solly hurt as Albion share the spoils with Crawley
- John header hands Albion half-time deficit (with picture)
- No Albion debut for O'Grady in clash against local rivals
- VIDEO - Albion say farewell to Ulloa
- Win an Albion shirt in our picture caption competition
Comments are closed on this article.