Albion are unbeaten in eight games going into the play-offs.
So does that mean it will be a case of “same again” for Oscar Garcia.
The Seagulls head coach could start with the XI who kicked off at Nottingham Forest in tonight’s semi-final first leg against Derby at the Amex.
Always assuming, of course, Bruno and Dale Stephens remain sidelined with thigh and ankle problems respectively.
Or would you change things – especially bearing in mind how Albion played in the first half at the City Ground.
Do you start with Kazenga LuaLua or Craig Mackail-Smith? Do you change things in midfield?
With Matt Upson troubled by an ankle problem of late, do you play Lewis Dunk tonight and save Upson for the second leg on Sunday?
And, as you pick your XI, what options do envisage being decisive off the bench?
Is it essential Albion win tonight? Or given their away record, would you be happy if the scores were level going to the iPro Stadium?
How would you tackle tonight’s game against the third-placed Rams?
We’d love to know your thoughts.
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home
- Video: Watch Lewis Dunk's headed double for Albion against Charlton
- Fair result? Maybe - but Charlton boss was 'devastated' after Dunk's late goal
- Albion target chooses Hull