It’s ana horrible wet and windy day on the Sussex coast.
Just as it was last time Albion enjoyed a win over Derby.
Ashley Barnes and Andrea Orlandi were on target in a 2-1 success at the Amex in January 2013.
But the match is perhaps best remembered for something not shown on these brief highlights - Gus Poyet’s spectacular and totally unprecedented use of the offside trap as his side defended the final free-kick of the game.
Albion took four points off the Rams last term and did the double in 2011-12 helped by a 2-0 home win memorable for a Vicente masterclass.
Right-back Inigo Calderon has done well at home to Derby. He scored two seasons ago and set up goals for Orlandi and Leo Ulloa in the last two campaigns.
- Transfer deadline day liveblog
- Hyypia's words of advice for Albion goal hero Dunk
- Stockdale on a high even though Albion drop points at home
- Essam's departure makes room for Crawley to strengthen
- McLeod will bounce back after his penalty miss